shape
carat
color
clarity

**kalispera**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
I didn't want to totally hijack the "let's put faces with rings!" thread, so I figured I'd just do a new post.

Here's the photo I had tried attaching to the other post - this is from my florist's Web site. I saw that photo and knew that's exactly what I wanted but with a few mini callas thrown in. It was really gorgeous if I say so myself! I didnt have a bridal party, so I allowed myself to splurge a bit on my own bouquet
2.gif

PA_bouquet_inspiration.jpg

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Another shot of my bouquet. Oh, and my flowers were actually more white than they appear here -- the coloring is a bit off, I guess!

bouquet_pba_!.jpg

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is so beautiful it almost looks unreal since it is sooooo perfect! Gorgeous. You and your hubby are adorable
9.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Aw, thanks guys! Skippy, you''re like the sweetest person ever -- you''re always so positive!! That''s awesome
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 10:12:27 PM
Author: ellaila
Aw, thanks guys! Skippy, you're like the sweetest person ever -- you're always so positive!! That's awesome
9.gif

Oh my goodness; I am blushing. No, I think being around you and other wonderful PS'ers makes it a Cinch to be positive. heeheee. Thank you
12.gif
bouquet_pba_!.jpg

It is gorgeous! Did you dry it or preserve it somehow????

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 10:19:48 PM
Author: Skippy123
Date: 4/12/2007 10:12:27 PM

Author: ellaila

Aw, thanks guys! Skippy, you''re like the sweetest person ever -- you''re always so positive!! That''s awesome
9.gif

Oh my goodness; I am blushing. No, I think being around you and other wonderful PS''ers makes it a Cinch to be positive. heeheee. Thank you

It is gorgeous! Did you dry it or preserve it somehow????

Nope, I''m with ellaila-you are the nicest person ever! I bet you can cheer up a room full of people! Your picture just makes me think that even more-you just have one of those faces that looks fun and nice!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy is just the nicest person, she always makes me smile. I mean that sincerely!! I love her enthusiastic nature, she brightens my days on PS. And I am not being cheesy!!!
3.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
See, it''s unanimous! Skippy, you rock
36.gif

And to answer the question about my bouquet, I did try drying it but unfortunately most of the flowers in there dried really ugly (that is, they turned brown and shriveled up) -- only the roses dried well, and I didn''t bother saving those because there really weren''t that many of them so it just didn''t look very nice! I should''ve tried some professional way of preserving them, but by the time I thought of it, it was too late. Oh well. I''ve always got photos
9.gif

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
OH THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! Your bouquet is sooooo beautiful, and the colors are exactly what I am looking for!!! YAY!!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Kalispera, I''m glad you saw the thread!
21.gif

Where do you live and when are you getting married?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sorry to Hijack, but I want to say a very thankful thank you to Thing2of2, Kaleigh and Ellaila! That is too sweet of you guys; you made my whole year. heehee.
Honest, it is easy to be sweet to such WONDERFUL people
9.gif
I think your kindness is contagious just like a smile. TGIF
35.gif

Ellaila, pictures do last and they are to die for.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results