shape
carat
color
clarity

justjulia, HAPPY BIRFDAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2007 10:16:26 PM
Author: justjulia
Here you go.
Great! Now all you need are some tight leather pants, leather jacket, some pointy toed, spiked heeled boots, and you''re set.
9.gif
2.gif

Do be careful, and have fun!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Y''all are too funny. I did get leather gloves. Does that count?
31.gif

Those jackets are serious--if you fall, I guess they would save you. I''ll have to think about getting one. (For real!)
My best friend has threatened/offered to paint flowers all over it. That would just make it.
2.gif

Dh downloaded the driver''s manual, so I can study. I have to pass the written test first, and then driving test in 6 months. The whole thing just makes me giddy- in a good way!
...and yes, I will be careful.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A belated happy birthday to you, Julia! Your scooter is amazing! I''m wondering where the groceries are going to go, though!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
There''s a neat bin under the seat... of course, when I shop big, I take dh to help lug, and his car.
Hey, and guess what? I passed my written driving test today!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cool scooter! Congrats on passing the written test!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow you already passed the written test?? Congrats!!!!!
36.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Thanks FG! I was SO nervous.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 4:57:21 PM
Author: Kaleigh
36.gif
You bet! The funny part was, after I had finished the first round of questions, I thought I was done. Oh no, I had another set of road signs to pass, and I hadn''t looked at those in a book in a LONG time. But I aced it.

I was a sight, I''m sure. I had my yearly pap this morning and was sitting in the dr''s office waiting, studying my class M motorcycle exam prep book. Good way to pass time.
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 5:00:52 PM

Date: 4/11/2007 4:57:21 PM
Author: Kaleigh
36.gif
You bet! The funny part was, after I had finished the first round of questions, I thought I was done. Oh no, I had another set of road signs to pass, and I hadn''t looked at those in a book in a LONG time. But I aced it.

I was a sight, I''m sure. I had my yearly pap this morning and was sitting in the dr''s office waiting, studying my class M motorcycle exam prep book. Good way to pass time.
9.gif
That''s too funny!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 4:52:16 PM
There''s a neat bin under the seat... of course, when I shop big, I take dh to help lug, and his car.
36.gif

Next the driving test.

Scooter today, Harley tomorrow.
9.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 7:23:28 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 4/11/2007 4:52:16 PM
36.gif

Next the driving test.

Scooter today, Harley tomorrow.
9.gif
Ha! (Ok, don''t remind me. Driving test - yikes.) I had to drive to get a last minute baby shower gift this afternoon and I handled it! (Except the wind was a little tricky....hadn''t anticipated that...)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results