shape
carat
color
clarity

Just when I hit #110...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
Howdy! Just saw that I hit 110 in the last couple days, and....I need to be taken off the list.
36.gif
36.gif

My boyfriend fiance
9.gif
proposed earlier today. It wasn''t an elaborate proposal just very sweet and after a wonderful sleeping in kind of morning. I thought it might be this weekend b/c he is Canadian and we had these visa issues surrounding a recent trip to CA where re-entry while engaged to an American might put the visa in jeopardy...This was the first time we saw each other since coming home.

I know its not a story to bring tears to anyone''s eyes, but I am just over-the-moon with happiness. I''ve posted a couple of cell phone shots from the ring shopping/ring delivery/look at the ring together pre-engagement, but I just snapped a few photos in the bathroom with my good camera that are more PS-worthy. I''ll work on a SMTR post later, but for now, here ya go...

Specs: 1.35 center, H, VS1 with .75 ct surrounding

DSCF1247.JPG

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
few more shots...

DSCF1253.JPG

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
side view

DSCF1255.JPG

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
last one...close up of the top view (forgot to give her a cleaning before hand, of course.)

DSCF1257.JPG

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
It''s absolutely stunning!!! Is it a Tacori? I love the tapered shank.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, Topo! The ring is beautiful! who says engagements have to be elaborate to be romantic? I would take a proposal like yours over being proposed to in front of my family at Thanksgiving in front of an exploding fountain with cherubs singing over it any day (you have to admit, although weird, that's elaborate!
3.gif
)!

Congrats again and enjoy your first weekend with that sparkly beauty on your finger!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
YAYYYYY!!!!!!! Congratulations Topo!!!
36.gif

That ring...WOWZA!!! I lovvvvveeee it!
30.gif

Damn...that ring is killer!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Such a lovely proposal--the spur of the moment ones are the best!!!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
It''s just SPLENDID! So pretty! Congratulations!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! SUCH a lovely ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
Congrats, love that setting!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats. The ring is stunning, you''''ll have to tell us more.. Best wishes to you both!!!

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
thanks everyone for the lovely compliments!! and i do think there is something to be said for the "can''t wait another second, i''m just gonna do it" proposal. particularly since we had this long "hey everyone we''re *getting* engaged" period, to which some friends had to reply "there is no such thing as *getting* engaged, you either are or youre not!" which is true enough i guess, but i think the term applies in our case.
21.gif

he did say he was working on a different plan, one that involved having a police friend pull me over to give me a "ticket of love" which he would then save me from, or some such thing. LOL he''s such a goof ball. (So yes Jaylex, I''ll take this more simple version over that any day...can you imagine? I get so freaked out by being pulled over!)

And even though I know its quite nearly a curse word on PS
37.gif
, since you asked specifically wolftress, its a tiffany''s design-called the ornate legacy. Although our SA told us NY was discontinuing its production.

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!!!!!! TopoDazzle, it's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! congratulations to the both of you and your ring is absolutely to die for! talk about finger coverage!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
what's your finger size?

i love your proposal story and i agree with the masses on how spur of the moment proposals are the best! don't be a stranger to the LIW forum...we're gonna miss you!

*edit - i forgot to add how lovely the profile of your ring is! simply gorgeous!

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!
I hope all that pesky visa issues will be settled soon. Immigration is such a pain in the ass!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!! Congrats, lady!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

p.s. I first saw this post on my phone, and your ring looked fabulous even on that tiny screen!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful.
1.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
WOOHOOO dun dun dun anotheroneoffdalist (melody to wueen....rofl)

comgrats, the ring is gorgeous!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! The ring is beautiful!!

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Congrats!!! is that Tiffany''s Legacy?? I would recognize it anywhere!

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! What a gorgeous ring!
30.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
The proposal sounds special (over the top isn''t always best!) and the ring is AMAZING! Congratulations.

katomm

Shiny_Rock
HUGE CONGRATS!!!! Love the ring and the proposal sounds sweet :)

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Woop Woop!! The tiffany legacy with graduated side stones...meowser
30.gif
36.gif
many congrats on your very special, very sweet proposal topo
36.gif

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
YAY....congrats, very lovely ring

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
I just finished posting some more pics in the SMTR forum, so if folks want to see more they r here... linky

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
And thanks everyone for all the congrats! You are all so lovely!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
congrats!!! beautiful ring!!!

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS!!! I''ve seen that design in real life before and it''s so beautiful!! It looks very nice on your hand
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results