Thought you had to be over 13yo to be one:D

Last edited:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
I'm confused...

Are you saying people on IG are under 13 and selling things?
No, I’m saying that some Vendors have short fuses and lash out like
a youngster would. I have been admiring diamonds from this Vendor...
wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole now. It will come out ( they posted
disparinging remarks about Pricescopers, then took it down). Some
jewelry addicts like me have more “cents” than “sense” on occasion.
It was unbelievable and immature!!!!

Last edited:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Can you share the vendor? That seems like a strange post.

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Can you share the vendor? That seems like a strange post.
The post stated: When a customer says they are a member of PriceScope
PFG( reaction) A mosquito bite on a butthole.
Showed a video of a fish in the ocean, picking on a large piece of tissue
( what the tissue was, we can only imagine).:evil2: It was so childish.

Last edited:

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
????

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ME: ( reaction) A mosquito bite on a butthole.

Are they well??? (Sadly, this sounds a little bit like when Deciem's founder Brandon Truaxe was deteriorating in terms of his mental health).

FL_Sol

Shiny_Rock
Parks?! Seriously? How early was this because I was on there this morning and didn’t see that.

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Parks?! Seriously? How early was this because I was on there this morning and didn’t see that.
A little after 8 AM....most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen. It
had replies , went down fast( second thoughts?). I followed because of the new rose cuts he was offering
( no more)

FL_Sol

Shiny_Rock
So sad

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think anyone deserves a pass for rudeness, especially when they're in the sales business, but I think one should keep in mind that not everyone is social media savvy nor do they understand the ripple effect their behavior can have. Most companies nowadays hire someone to handle their social platforms who can properly represent them and do damage control when necessary. Some have still not figured it out yet. Due to the nature of today's online marketplace and the subsequent demise of many a brick & mortar, more and more are "getting it" and getting with the program to maximize sales. Apparently, this Parks person has yet to figure out that the internet never forgets and that being rude (intentionally or not) impacts him directly in the wallet. Live and learn...

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I made a reply. :lol-2:

This is why I always tell posters, here's a bunch of vendors that are good. Go with the one your personality meshes with best. And leave it at that...

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
I made a reply. :lol-2:

This is why I always tell posters, here's a bunch of vendors that are good. Go with the one your personality meshes with best. And leave it at that...
PintoBean, May I ask what your reply was? Wasn’t it bizarre?!!! ( you don’t really have to tell me..privacy
respected):D

Last edited:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gone now I think, I didn't see it. I wonder why he thinks that.. I know two PSers who have bought from him.. are we really mosquito bites on the butt? Most PSers are knowledgeable. I will see if PB replies as to what she said.

A little after 8 AM....most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen. It
had replies , went down fast( second thoughts?). I followed because of the new rose cuts he was offering
( no more)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think there are many that have found him through PS (I know I did) and may not have mentioned they are PSr? I do love the items he has for sale and seems reasonably priced. I do not know what he has said but this makes me pause on doing business him. I’m sure there are many vendors who probably think we are nuts :lol-2: but we give them plenty of business and referrals and perhaps keep to themselves what they truly think about us as not to damage their sales.

Last edited:

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
This is upsetting. I've purchased from Alex and I've worked with him. I pretty much utilize him exclusively for all my jewelry woes and wishes. I've had several items made by him with design input along with everything else. I just worked with him on the most beautiful diamond eternity band utilizing 100 year old single cuts I obtained from an old worn out band. He's always been super-sweet to me and we've never had any difficulties. FWIW, I always thought he was an older guy but he is not. I think he has a unique sense of humor and I personally like him a lot...adore him. He has always seemed to have the utmost integrity as a vendor, a seller and an overall person.

With all due respect, I'm wondering if the post was a joke gone awry? I cannot imagine Alex Park having any malice towards most people.

I'm confused & upset. Alex isn't a bad person at all.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I said...

So you want PSers to make your anus red and swollen like a baboon butt?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Idk... I don't think what he posted tops me making remarks about putting my dick on the table and making comments about dick smacking someone. :lol-2::oops::confused2:

I honestly dont get bothered by this stuff anymore because tomorrow I'm going to be dead. And if I'm not dead, then I have to take the shit that is dealt and live tomorrow the best I can so that at the end of the day, when i ask myself, did i live today to the best of my abilities, my answer is yes.

If i let this shit gnaw at me over time that's presumptuous of me that i have more than tomorrow and I'll end up wasting it on some social media post that the poster took down.

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Idk... I don't think what he posted tops me making remarks about putting my dick on the table and making comments about dick smacking someone. :lol-2::oops::confused2:

I honestly dont get bothered by this stuff anymore because tomorrow I'm going to be dead. And if I'm not dead, then I have to take the shit that is dealt and live tomorrow the best I can so that at the end of the day, when i ask myself, did i live today to the best of my abilities, my answer is yes.

If i let this shit gnaw at me over time that's presumptuous of me that i have more than tomorrow and I'll end up wasting it on some social media post that the poster took down.
I respect that PintoBean...When you are selling bling, taking hard earned
money, act professionally.

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Luvallgems I appreciate you posting this about a vendor’s comment. Should I put up with this comment, block the vendor on IG, or whatever it’s my choice. But I do want to know about this behavior, slur, remark, whatever you wanna call it because at the end of the day it’s my choice. Because dealing with someone who treats a PS member like that even for a moment of a brain lapse, is still poor judgement and we deserve better. I’m not saying we deserve preferred treatment because we are PS members, but we should receive preferred treatment because we are PS members (hey IDJ does this if you say I want PS quality diamonds!) o_O
-C4C

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
@Luvallgems I appreciate you posting this about a vendor’s comment. Should I put up with this comment, block the vendor on IG, or whatever it’s my choice. But I do want to know about this behavior, slur, remark, whatever you wanna call it because at the end of the day it’s my choice. Because dealing with someone who treats a PS member like that even for a moment of a brain lapse, is still poor judgement and we deserve better. I’m not saying we deserve preferred treatment because we are PS members, but we should receive preferred treatment because we are PS members (hey IDJ does this if you say I want PS quality diamonds!) o_O
-C4C
I’m just protective of PSers (my bling family). Without this forum, I would
be just another uninformed consumer. People make mistakes...forgive
but don’t forget.

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I need help to understand the vendor's post as described here. Does that post mean that PS customers are annoying? Cheap? Something else? (??)

Anne

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PFG( reaction) A mosquito bite on a butthole.
I saw that this afternoon and took a screen shot:twisted2:. I was out and about, but want to know what others thought about it. I don't know them, I have seen them spoken of highly by some members, so I wasn't sure if I was just taking it wrong.
IMG_5404.jpg

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is kinda rude, is it meant to be funny? Maybe I’m just tired and have sense-of-humour-failure. Ironically I only found and followed this vendor on IG because he was mentioned a few times here!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
I saw that this afternoon and took a screen shot:twisted2:. I was out and about, but want to know what others thought about it. I don't know them, I have seen them spoken of highly by some members, so I wasn't sure if I was just taking it wrong.
IMG_5404.jpg
Sure went down fast, so fast all the replies couldn’t be read. Joke or not,
in bad taste. I do have a sense of humor, BTW.

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is kinda rude, is it meant to be funny? Maybe I’m just tired and have sense-of-humour-failure. Ironically I only found and followed this vendor on IG because he was mentioned a few times here!
Me too!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can we make comments on his IG page? I want to ask him why he feels that way about PSers.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought he was joking but after reading his DM reply to a PSer (posted hereby that PSer) my opinion has changed and I’m glad he took it down. Lapse in judgment. I wouldn’t judge him based on this one experience. No one is perfect.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results