shape
carat
color
clarity

Just Switched Insurance Company

SCARLETTE

Shiny_Rock
Hi All,

Well, it was that time of the year when my Perfect Circle/Jewelers Mutual insurance was up for renewal. I set out to explore other companies and their premiums to see if I could do better. I decided to check out Lavalier (saw the name in an old thread). I decided to go with them since my premium is essentially identical but I was able to go from a $2500 deducible to $500 deductible with Lavalier. Anyone here have this insurance or experiences with this company?

Thanks in advance!

flilow

Rough_Rock
Bumping this as I'm interested also, based on a quick quote comparing it to Perfect Circle.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have never heard of that company. A professional in the jewelry insurance field recently said that AIG has two kinds of jewelry policies, replacement like JM and cash pay-out like Chubb. That is the company I would check if I wanted more quotes. What does your policy cover and did you find recommendations for them?

weepingwillow

Rough_Rock
WOW!
While the price is comparable to JM, I wouldn't have any deductible at all.
I wonder how their claim process is?

SCARLETTE

Shiny_Rock
Lavalier provides for replacement of lost item like JM. I read the information on their website and the language and coverage is essentially identical to JM. I googled the company and they are partnered with Brilliant Earth.

noscrusir

Shiny_Rock
I went with Lavalier as well after buying my fiance's ring last year. The coverage was identical but the premiums were WAY cheaper with Lavalier. I did some research and their reviews were good with no complaints on the claims process. Their customer service was very helpful and I am happy with their service so far. It was quite an easy process signing up and after reading some of the problems users on this board had with JM, I'm glad I went with Lavalier.

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
The price is exactly the same for me (with the same deductible).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results