shape
carat
color
clarity

Just ONE flavour......

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven't had chips in so long. I would choose salt and vinegar with a large diet Coke.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Potato chips are my true Achilles heel food item. :cry2:It would actually be a good thing if they were to be discontinued. I'd lose weight faster. I restrict myself, I portion control, but I just can't give them up.:eek2: I relapsed after being off them for 2 years. Sigh. Also, any plain chips are fine for my last meal.

josieKat

Shiny_Rock
Paprika! (Have not had them since my trip to Switzerland almost a decade ago.) Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 6.06.09 PM.png

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@PintoBean aww no rush on the cat bed. It's way too hot right now for cat beds, the kitties are just laying about like beached whales, trying to keep cool:lol:

Yep, fried fish skin chips with salted duck egg yolk (or fish chicaron I guess you could call it?).. The original is Irvins from Singapore. Crazy lines for it, my godmother waited half an hour to buy 2 bags back in December in the Hong Kong store. It seems you can buy them online now: https://www.amazon.com/IRVINS-Salted-Fish-Skin-Crisps/dp/B07BVB41CB

My favorites growing up in the UK used to be close to @dk168's, a tie between Walker's Cheese and Onion and Walker's Salt & Vinegar (I grew up with these crisps when it was still Smith's brand before being bought out by Lay's). But now in Canada I've discovered DILL PICKLE flavor chips!!! Dear lord that stuff is soooo good. :lickout: I like the dill pickle flavor much more than the other quintessential Canadian flavors (all-dressed and ketchup).

I love dill pickle popcorn……...mmmm

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love original Pringle’s and Baked Lays because they are not irregularly cut real potatoes, they seem to me artificially formed powdered potato snacks that seem to taste more potatoey (is that a word) and less greasy!

I also like veggie chips for the same reason.

I sampled some veggie chips recently and was pleasantly surprised! I'd buy them!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the plain ruffles with my homemade onion dip lol. I could eat those daily if I was able to.

How do you make your dip?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jalapeno cheddar! I like a little lip burn lol.
L7398100.JPG

I'll look for these.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

fluffboll

Rough_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal: My husband hates the smell of truffle, so I can only eat them when he's out of the house. Perhaps that's a good thing, as I could easily eat two bags in one go! :lol:

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
Kettle cooked salt and vinegar, hands down.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
How do you make your dip?

Just some sour cream, salt, onion powder, chives, and sometimes sage. Most of the time I like it better than store bought dip. Except for Dean's french onion. That is like crack lol. I can't get it very often because the whole bag will be gone in a few hours versus a few days like when I make my dip at home lol

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just some sour cream, salt, onion powder, chives, and sometimes sage. Most of the time I like it better than store bought dip. Except for Dean's french onion. That is like crack lol. I can't get it very often because the whole bag will be gone in a few hours versus a few days like when I make my dip at home lol

Funny my colleagues and I were just talking about making our own dip--yanno a "healthy" version. So I tried using high fat Greek (Balkan) style plain youghert and onion soup mix. It didn't taste awful but it didn't have the body that the store bought product does or if using sour crème. Guess I just have to eat the unhealthy version!:lickout::mrgreen2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sea salt and balsamic vinegar :lickout:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jalapeño. Done.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Bump. Not because of lockdown or anything. Cuz old favs can be delivered.

That said, has anyone tried/reached out for new flavors? Products?

OKOKOKIDID. Popcorners. Sea salt. Apparently I am not making supper anymore?

cheers--Sharon

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Oh this is a good thread....although can't believe I've not seen my kryptonite ;-)

74728C4E-E9D2-4197-A4EC-FD63E2F84166.jpeg
:lickout:

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Extremely thin cut salt and vinegar are my favorite as well!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pringles regular flavor.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
8EC9DBBC-8AEB-4C76-A5D1-B721711FCDE5.jpeg

There’s something seriously addictive about these! In fact, as you can see, we’re almost out...!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Okay this thread is a problem. I have been unusually into chips lately, and reading this whole thread just now has made me feel like Cookie Monster, but for chips. My pick for chips is Cape Cod kettle cooked.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results