shape
carat
color
clarity

Just ONE flavour......

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mochiko42 arent there fish skin chips or something like that?

Ohhhhh maybe jagabee the flavor you got me... butter? Not butter soy. Too salty. That's what I find in tbe US.

:confused:
And I still need to send you that cat bed it is still on my dryer waiting to be packed in home A. :oops:

The fish skin version is even better than the potato one, IMO. I make the husband bring it back from Taiwan even though they started selling a generic brand here.

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Lays made a ketchup flavored one in Canada and one night I laid in the hotel bed and ate the whole bag.... it was that addictive. I'm not even ashamed. :lickout:

But otherwise Utz kettle cooked salted normal.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lays made a ketchup flavored one in Canada and one night I laid in the hotel bed and ate the whole bag.... it was that addictive. I'm not even ashamed. :lickout:

But otherwise Utz kettle cooked salted normal.

K's. :appl: DS says you betcha/yum/ketchup. :tongue: Hugs.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mwang05 not 100% certain but those ketchup flavored chips were available in the US several years ago. My ex bought an entire case from a Menard's.

If I can't have fresh, deep-fried potato chips I don't really want them at all. But if I had to pick a pre-packaged chip I'd say Ritz Baked Crisps, salt & vinegar.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mochiko42 arent there fish skin chips or something like that?

Ohhhhh maybe jagabee the flavor you got me... butter? Not butter soy. Too salty. That's what I find in tbe US.

:confused:
And I still need to send you that cat bed it is still on my dryer waiting to be packed in home A. :oops:

@PintoBean aww no rush on the cat bed. It's way too hot right now for cat beds, the kitties are just laying about like beached whales, trying to keep cool:lol:

Yep, fried fish skin chips with salted duck egg yolk (or fish chicaron I guess you could call it?).. The original is Irvins from Singapore. Crazy lines for it, my godmother waited half an hour to buy 2 bags back in December in the Hong Kong store. It seems you can buy them online now: https://www.amazon.com/IRVINS-Salted-Fish-Skin-Crisps/dp/B07BVB41CB

My favorites growing up in the UK used to be close to @dk168's, a tie between Walker's Cheese and Onion and Walker's Salt & Vinegar (I grew up with these crisps when it was still Smith's brand before being bought out by Lay's). But now in Canada I've discovered DILL PICKLE flavor chips!!! Dear lord that stuff is soooo good. :lickout: I like the dill pickle flavor much more than the other quintessential Canadian flavors (all-dressed and ketchup).

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@PintoBean aww no rush on the cat bed. It's way too hot right now for cat beds, the kitties are just laying about like beached whales, trying to keep cool:lol:

Yep, fried fish skin chips with salted duck egg yolk (or fish chicaron I guess you could call it?).. The original is Irvins from Singapore. Crazy lines for it, my godmother waited half an hour to buy 2 bags back in December in the Hong Kong store. It seems you can buy them online now: https://www.amazon.com/IRVINS-Salted-Fish-Skin-Crisps/dp/B07BVB41CB

My favorites growing up in the UK used to be close to @dk168's, a tie between Walker's Cheese and Onion and Walker's Salt & Vinegar (I grew up with these crisps when it was still Smith's brand before being bought out by Lay's). But now in Canada I've discovered DILL PICKLE flavor chips!!! Dear lord that stuff is soooo good. :lickout: I like the dill pickle flavor much more than the other quintessential Canadian flavors (all-dressed and ketchup).
Ewww... dill pickle breath. We will NEVER EVER fight over chips.

I just wish my munchos were less salty.

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
@mwang05 not 100% certain but those ketchup flavored chips were available in the US several years ago. My ex bought an entire case from a Menard's.

If I can't have fresh, deep-fried potato chips I don't really want them at all. But if I had to pick a pre-packaged chip I'd say Ritz Baked Crisps, salt & vinegar.

Yep!! But I tried them and they tasted slightly different. :cry2:

@JPie I bet the salted egg fish ones are delicious. I’m a sucker for interesting savory flavors. Very tempted to shell out :$$): and try them from amazon.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep!! But I tried them and they tasted slightly different. :cry2:

@JPie I bet the salted egg fish ones are delicious. I’m a sucker for interesting savory flavors. Very tempted to shell out :$$): and try them from amazon.
I hope you like them if you do!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
51R9ek1nmTL._SY450_.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
pringles regular flavor or sea salt.

I love original Pringle’s and Baked Lays because they are not irregularly cut real potatoes, they seem to me artificially formed powdered potato snacks that seem to taste more potatoey (is that a word) and less greasy!

I also like veggie chips for the same reason.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Greg answered Lays BBQ with ridges.
I am not a chip eater but if I had to choose I guess I would choose Pringles. Because that is the only brand I can think of that I have experience with lol. It's been decades since I had chips. No scratch that. I want sweet potato chips. That is what I would choose.

My choice is Terra Sweet Potato Chips.
https://thrivemarket.com/p/terra-ch...Cm8IYSHNgoLnpc66oO9J82XM9lPn0yGBoC750QAvD_BwE

728229014317-1.jpg

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I love the plain ruffles with my homemade onion dip lol. I could eat those daily if I was able to.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
No flavour but theirs & a little salt (sea water like saltiness! - as the 'Sea Salt' label is said to mean sometimes)

Last edited:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH I do too! the new Wise are too thin, I lived in Texas for almost 18 years and couldn't get Wise (and b4 that in NC for 7 years and couldn't get Wise there either). So for 25 years I couldn't get Wise, move back to the NE and WISE! but they weren't the same :(

Regular Wise potato chips like they used to make when I was a kid. Dark brown, and if you got a good bag, almost burned. :lickout:

(Matata will know what I'm talking about!)

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jalapeno cheddar! I like a little lip burn lol.
L7398100.JPG

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone else's hips grown from reading this thread. Asking for a friend.

fluffboll

Rough_Rock
Premium
Swedish truffle flavoured crisps all the way! 07350045591050_c1c1_589602a69606ee2b7ba2fcb0.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results