shape
carat
color
clarity

Just ONE flavour......

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock
E857DF97-1010-407E-85F9-9A25397072D2.jpeg I feel like these now... my mothers favourite!
I would LOVE to try the fish skins chips. If it were a thing I’d also like to try chicken skins chips.... I bet it would be yum!

E857DF97-1010-407E-85F9-9A25397072D2.jpeg I feel like these now... my mothers favourite!
I would LOVE to try the fish skins chips. If it were a thing I’d also like to try chicken skins chips.... I bet it would be yum!

You can make your own chicken skin crisps btw I do so frequently.

For me my favourite chips have to be those from my childhood, the Lays Magic Masala flavour (which you can’t buy outside of the indian subcontinent except for specialty stores, but they are incredibly good). If I have to pick a flavour that is more international probably the Doritos nacho cheese. Or the flaming hot Cheetos, if they count.

winetime12

Shiny_Rock
Hands down without a doubt Miss Vickies Jalapeño!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Cape Cod kettle chips, but only the folded ones. I'm not a huge chip eater.
CKshmDPVEAAr9-O.jpg
My house is filled with PIA chip connoisseurs. We always have at least four or more different types.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Aldi had Thai Curry chips last year as a limited time offer. DH thought they were meh, but I LOVED them, so I got to enjoy the entire bag myself. :)
unnamed.jpg

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock
You can make your own chicken skin crisps btw I do so frequently.

For me my favourite chips have to be those from my childhood, the Lays Magic Masala flavour (which you can’t buy outside of the indian subcontinent except for specialty stores, but they are incredibly good). If I have to pick a flavour that is more international probably the Doritos nacho cheese. Or the flaming hot Cheetos, if they count.

Sounds dangerous!! I would eat heaps I imagine!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
My kids will bring me the folded ones to "read" them , so cute!!

What?! That's cool! I want someone to read my chips. That makes it way more interesting :bigsmile:

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
Dill Pickle...I haven't found them either in Colorado. Texas, or anywhere in between.

I AM CANADIAN !!

:bigsmile:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sea salt and malt vinegar :lickout:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lays potato chips has a mushroom flavor chip. It comes in a green bag and it tastes like cream of mushroom soup dusted on a chip. Yum yum yum. Have not seen it sold in USA. Last time I saw it was in Russia.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Found a new product made in BC. Hardbites (small batch). Avocado and lime flavour. Super crunchy!!

cheers--Sharon

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I am not a class act when it comes to snacks. The dirtier the better.

I love anything spicy. I grew up eating flamin' hot cheetos or I just sprinkled hot sauce all over regular ruffles and shook them up in a bag. Thanks to the chickies on the school bus for teaching me that trick.

But when these came out, my life changed. Is it cheating because technically it's a mix of multiple? :lol:

1614211903883.png

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not a class act when it comes to snacks. The dirtier the better.

I love anything spicy. I grew up eating flamin' hot cheetos or I just sprinkled hot sauce all over regular ruffles and shook them up in a bag. Thanks to the chickies on the school bus for teaching me that trick.

But when these came out, my life changed. Is it cheating because technically it's a mix of multiple? :lol:

1614211903883.png

Cheat away!!!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Chèvre-Piment-25g-recto-845x684.png
This is my favorite flavor. TDF. Discovered at World Market after Bastille Day.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Chèvre-Piment-25g-recto-845x684.png
This is my favorite flavor. TDF. Discovered at World Market after Bastille Day.

American chip flavors are SO boring compared to what I see in Canada, Europe & Asia!

voce

Ideal_Rock
American chip flavors are SO boring compared to what I see in Canada, Europe & Asia!

American chips are just overloaded with sodium and not loaded enough on refined subtle flavors.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
85.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results