shape
carat
color
clarity

Just have to say...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
that I am totally addicted to this forum!!!
appl.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Yay! We've sucked in another one.
naughty.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm addicted and also a member of the super secret subgroup of PS known as the Covet & Drool Club. We're frequent visitors to the "show me the ring" section and easily identified by our t-shirt logo which is a full bucket of drool and a banner that reads MY Prescioussssssssss
1.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I admit I feel like a total loser sometimes b/c I post too much. ROLLING re: Covet and Drool Club.....
9.gif

And NICE avatar Matata!!!!

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
BWAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

OK, I'm obviously a member too. Believe it or not, when I ordered my ring, I requested it be engraved... the inscription?

"The Precious"

9.gif
1.gif
9.gif
1.gif
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Ok, honestly, I can take this place or leave it. It's really no big deal. I haven't been sucked in yet. No, not me-really. Really!

Well, maybe just alittle.

OK, Alot!
I had you going for a minute didn't I.

coreyzat

Rough_Rock
Must.....Resist....the.....Force..........

Ah screw it, I'm hooked too!

Corey Z

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to admit, I have really been having a lot of fun reading these boards (except for the posts by my husband websailor ... just kidding).
The problem is that I keep sneaking peaks while at work when I should be working
rolleyes.gif

Can see the headlines now, cflutist loses her job over PS ... No more diamonds for her.

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
cflutist- just let me know when they let you go. I want your job so I can get 3 ct. stones too!!!
3.gif
Heaven knows it ain't gonna happen working for a university!
2.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Huh? University? I work for a major financial institution that has been shipping its IT systems work offshore to India. I am a consultant in the IT (info technology business) and many of my friends have lost their jobs because of this.

Quaeritur, duh, that's why you are at the university and I am not. I am kinda dense sometimes.

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
Drool.....
tongue.gif

My husband thinks I'm nuts. Love that t-shirt logo!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results