shape
carat
color
clarity

Just got engaged

Neenzchi

Rough_Rock
Hi all - I just got engaged and wanted to show off my new bling / get opinions. Fiancé knocked it out of the park with a 3ct RB E 3x vs1 super ideal - the only thing is that my hand is really big (size 8). I was considering a 4ct before but did not want it to be too big but now am thinking I should go bigger - what do you all think?
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!! Your ring looks absolutely stunning! I think the size looks great on you and I love the specs your fiance chose, but it is ultimately how you feel about the ring that matters.

The benefit of upgrading now is your ring might be within the return period. The downside of upgrading is obviously the cost (which will be exponential with those amazing specs, unless you go down in specs), and potentially disappointing your fiance since that is the one he picked out and proposed to you with (but he probably wants you to have a ring you love)!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!

I also think the size & proportions look stunning on your hand! But you have to love it with all your heart, so only you can decide if it's a keeper.

The specs are ideal - it really is gorgeous!

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, your ring is beautiful.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and it looks so lovely on your hand.

But only you know what will make your heart sing. If a larger beautiful stone is your dream stone this is a good time if you are within your return/exchange/upgrade period and you have the funds.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would go as big as I could, but I think your ring is beautiful and looks lovely on you!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! The ring is beautiful and it looks perfect on your hand!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful!

luxe

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! I think it’s a lovely proportion for your hand, and when eventually paired with a wedding band (or even stack :devil:) it would lend itself to extra sparkle as well. Ultimately up to you, but with specs like that I think it’s perfection!

L

lydial

I wear a 2.66 currently on my size 9 finger. This is an upgrade. I love it and is beautiful but eventually I anticipate going close to 3.5 ct... proportions make the stones look smaller in photos more that real life though!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! It looks gorgeous on you but if you want to upgrade...now might be the time!

Congratulations!!!

Neenzchi

Rough_Rock
I wear a 2.66 currently on my size 9 finger. This is an upgrade. I love it and is beautiful but eventually I anticipate going close to 3.5 ct... proportions make the stones look smaller in photos more that real life though!

Your ring is beautiful.
I feel like 3.5ct is perfect and I’m so torn to just “upgrade” now vs. wait.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Looks amazing!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful and I think the proportion of the stone to your finger is just fine. Only you know if you can be happy with the current size though. If it's bothering you a lot now, it's really going to bother you when DSS sets in.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
If you love the diamond - and it's stunning - keep it. It covers 2/3rds of your finger. When I saw your photo, I thought, jeez, another hand model who's never had to carry water buckets. No one can tell you how to feel about it, but my reaction was, that's just gorgeous and opulent in size.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful stone and ring! congratulations.

B

Beany

What a beautiful diamond & ring! Your diamond provides such good finger coverage & is just gorgeous! I had the same feeling with 2-3 carats and didn't feel like they gave me the oomph I was after. If you already are wondering if you should get a larger stone, are within the exchange period and your budget allows it, I would absolutely go for the upgrade in size.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great... big, but not ostentatious IMO. I like the mounting, as well. Congratulations!

Neenzchi

Rough_Rock
Thank you guys all.
I ended up changing my setting to be sitting higher with a hidden halo and am so in love no longer want to go bigger. image.jpg image.jpg

tenshix

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! I think the proportions are perfect on your hand!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results