shape
carat
color
clarity

Just came back from S.F. with my wife's new car.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks nice! I'm sure she'll enjoy having all of the latest features!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations on getting it at a great price! :dance:
I have no doubt you made them work for the sale. Good for you! =)2

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great looking car.

Q

Queenie60

Very nice car. Enjoy the ride.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet ride :mrgreen2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi DF, congrats to you and your wife on your new car! We drive a 1999 RX300 (first year model of it so I guess it is almost vintage now haha) and we love our car so much. I am hoping we can drive it for another few years fingers crossed because cars are super expensive now as compared to 1999 LOL.

What do you think about the grill? It's the one thing I just don't love about the new Lexus. It looks so shark like and too much metal. Of course that is an aesthetics thing and I know probably many people like the look. Anyway congrats on the new car and ride in health and safety!:appl:

Oh and a photo of you (and your wife if she is game) in front of the car would be sweet...just saying.:halo:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice, I'm sure she will enjoy driving it for a long time.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats DF! I love my RX350. I bought it at the end of a model year too and loved the price savings. Going from a car to an SUV was a definite plus for me - I hope the both of you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed mine!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a beauty! :love: I have driven a 2017 Lexus as a loaner car and it drives like a dream, she will enjoy this car so much.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nice boat DF!!
Use it in the best of health.
Best seats in the business - ah Lexus

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What do you think about the grill? It's the one thing I just don't love about the new Lexus. It looks so shark like and too much metal. Of course that is an aesthetics thing and I know probably many people like the look. Anyway congrats on the new car and ride in health and safety!:appl:
I'd agree with you 100%!..:knockout:, I like the 2013-15 style much better, but I priced quite a few 2015s and they aren't much cheaper than a new car ...:wall:. The biggest advantage with 2017 compared to 2015 is the safety features...:dance:. I wanted one made in Japan which is very rare for the newer RXs. IMO, Here are the pros and con about this car.
Pros
The safety features.
Made in Japan.

Cons.
I don't like the front grill...:(sad
Black interior gets too hot during the summer. I'd prefer a gray leather interior, but a the ones made in Japan doesn't come in white pearl/gray interior with walnut color wood combo...:(sad

Thanks everyone for all the nice compliments!..:wavey:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks nice! I'm sure she'll enjoy having all of the latest features!
We'll never figure out how to use all of its features...:oops:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats DF! I love my RX350. I bought it at the end of a model year too and loved the price savings. Going from a car to an SUV was a definite plus for me - I hope the both of you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed mine!!
Wife say it looks too big she haven't drove the car yet. She have been driving our LS 430 which IMO looks bigger than the RX. We sold her IS 350 and my Toyota truck last month, so now she have no choice but to drive either the LS or the RX.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wife say it looks too big she haven't drove the car yet. She have been driving our LS 430 which IMO looks bigger than the RX. We sold her IS 350 and my Toyota truck last month, so now she have no choice but to drive either the LS or the RX.
I think that once she drives it she will love it. I am 5'3" so being able to sit up higher is an advantage for me. I feel like I am more in control by being able to see the road and others around me better. She has a rear view camera, great side mirrors and better overall view compared with a car. I had a Lexus ES before and much prefer the SUV. Take her to a parking lot and let her drive it around and get a good feel for it - I think she will eventually love it but if not, YOU will have a great vehicle to drive!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very sexy! Best of luck with the new car. I would throw lucky change in it if I wàs there! Gotta love a luxury vehicle!! Enjoy!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that once she drives it she will love it. I am 5'3" so being able to sit up higher is an advantage for me. I feel like I am more in control by being able to see the road and others around me better. She has a rear view camera, great side mirrors and better overall view compared with a car. I had a Lexus ES before and much prefer the SUV. Take her to a parking lot and let her drive it around and get a good feel for it - I think she will eventually love it but if not, YOU will have a great vehicle to drive!
MGR. She drove the car for the first time this afternoon ...:appl: I think she'll get used to it.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope your wife loves driving it DF! It is so fun to get a new car!
My DH is waiting for his new truck. We special ordered it and it should be here in about 2 weeks. If your wife is have as excited as he is, she will be thrilled!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice ride, next time a Tesla??? I LOVE them. Living in Maine I need a SUV but someday, maybe a Tesla. (the Tesla 3 not the 200K one).

Got a great price on this 2017 RX 350...:appl:

DSCN0642.JPG DSCN0636.JPG DSCN0639.JPG

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! :love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice ride, next time a Tesla??? I LOVE them. Living in Maine I need a SUV but someday, maybe a Tesla. (the Tesla 3 not the 200K one).
My BIL ordered a Tesla 3 about a yr. ago, and yesterday he found out that unless you want a black color car any other color will be $1K extra, and if you want a bigger battery another $9K...:o

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll take a black one with no big battery if I lived in Cali as there are recharging stations, but Maine? I can't think of one.

I think your new car is great, I have had several luxury cars and by far the most luxurious was my Lexus.. it was so quiet, smooth, leather was awesome... you cant go wrong with a Lexus imho.

My BIL ordered a Tesla 3 about a yr. ago, and yesterday he found out that unless you want a black color car any other color will be $1K extra, and if you want a bigger battery another $9K...:o

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results