shape
carat
color
clarity

Just a little eBay old cut...but I'm charmed!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had some PayPal funds from a bag I sold burning a hole in my virtual pocket so I went searching eBay for some old stones. Just something fun . I came across a toi et moi ring (I thought I hated those!) that was labeled as on old mine cut with stones around .30 to .40 each. IMG_2418.JPG IMG_2419.JPG IMG_2420.JPG

I thought maybe I would just like to have it for the stones, and the price was super low so I took it in. It arrived yesterday and I have to say it's comploetely charmed me. It was a half size too small in the listing, but the shaft is so thin that it fits me! I think it is probably yellow gold shaft and maybe silver for the baskets...but the tiny little stones sparkle like crazy, and when I looped them they were clean and bright and oh so pretty with their tiny little chunkiness. And on the finger, I guess I don't hate a toi et moi because I am loving it! I only have cell phone pictures but you can get an idea. The stones are clear, white, and sparkly. I haven't measured them but they are much bigger than my .25s, and smaller than a .60 I have so somewhere in there, but together they give some nice bling!

Here they are:

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I also have this picture I took in the full sun so the stones look dark and kind of speckly when they are totally clear, but I think it gives a good idea for the pattern in the little stones! IMG_2422.PNG

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! That is a lovely eBay find! Enjoy it :appl:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! How darling!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it. Its unique and like you said, charming.

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you, I know it's just a cute little thing but these old diamonds really speak to me :)!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, I know it's just a cute little thing but these old diamonds really speak to me :)!
HA! they're addictive eh. Your ring is lovely, nice find!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks like a great find!

Q

Queenie60

Very nice! Love to see these nice finds from our PS community!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh I love this! :love: Wow, great find GG! Nice hand presence and those stones are lovely!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooh I love this! :love: Wow, great find GG! Nice hand presence and those stones are lovely!
Thank you, I am having so much fun wearing it! And it does seem to have some good presence, in guessing that's why this style became popular for a bit.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally get why you are charmed (I think most of us do)...After I got my first (small) OEC thats really all I'm interested in any more!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Great Ebay find! Sweet!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results