shape
carat
color
clarity

JuliaB H&A Classique - anyone have one?

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’ve bought and sold a number of moissanite rings over the past few years as I’ve found the stones to be plasticky looking for lack of a better term (and some cut poorly). I’ve had OECs, antique cushion and emerald cut. They’ve all been from Chinese or Indian sellers. Anyone have a JuliaB h&a classique? I really like her daisy style ring, too. I’m wondering how the moissanite looks in person. I see lots of colored stone JuliaB talk on PS but not a lot about the moissanite (not that I found by searching anyway). Thanks!

RJLongLong

Rough_Rock
I've been drooling over a few Julia B rings myself, but haven't purchased any yet. Curious what others say!

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@RJLongLong - I just received a preloved ring with a JuliaB Classique H&A...the stone is lovely! It has more depth than other moissanites I’ve seen. As a rule, I don’t love MRB stones as diamonds or moissanites so I have been sticking to OECs. I really love this stone, though! The quality of the setting is great, too, and very low profile, which is super important to me. I prefer smaller stones as a rule (like 1/3 carat is my sweet spot) but I could get used to this as I’m realizing it’s the height (or perceived height) of larger stones that bothers me (I know that setting has a huge role to play in that). I’ll still always default to a band or a smaller stone but this is fantastic for when some major bling is in order.

Anyway, I’m very pleased with the stone and the ring overall. So much so that I’d consider paying full price for one of JuliaB’s creations.

Not great pics but I do love how the stone is picking up colors from the environment here. In real life the moissanite and surrounding diamonds are very white.

Attachments

• 7BB05879-6087-4AE8-A69C-FCA589452EED.jpeg
    7BB05879-6087-4AE8-A69C-FCA589452EED.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 131
  • D270E9D8-510C-4E0A-A53B-1DCD78DE06D7.jpeg
    D270E9D8-510C-4E0A-A53B-1DCD78DE06D7.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really lovely. Enjoy wearing it.