shape
carat
color
clarity

Juicy pendant for Mom

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I thought I'd share pics of the pendant I had made for my Mom's milestone birthday this Wednesday. Orange is her favorite color.
It's 1.9 carat Spess that I've had for about 15 years in my collection. I can't get a great pic of the sparkles. It does have a little window that disappears when I put my hand behind it, so I hope it won't be too noticeable around her neck. 20190531_150730.jpg 20190531_150656.jpg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg I love this so muchhhhhhh!!!!

sydneyatl

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! It’s like a little drop of orange juice.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's so pretty! I love the sunny color. What a beautiful gift for your mom!

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty. Your mom will love it.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
That's a great gift. It's a bright pop and if that's her favorite color, she will love it!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Really nice sunny gift for your mom! I hope she loves it as much as we on PS love it!

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much ladies! My Mom isn't gemstone crazed like I am, however she does love jewelry. I don't even think she knows garnet "comes" in orange(I can hear her now, haha!). She wears a citrine set she's had for years quite often, but it's hardly orange. I think she will enjoy it too, as she has more orange in her wardrobe than one woman should:lol:. Funny thing is I would probably say orange is my LEAST favorite color, but I had to have this gem when I saw it.

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m with your mom - I’ve recently discovered that I love orange! I even got a fun pair of orange eyeglasses (less garish than you might be thinking).

Love the cheerfulness of this pendant! Sounds like she’ll love it.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s beautiful!! I’m glad I’m not the only person who has beautiful gems sitting in gem boxes for eons. I’m so glad you were able to put it to good use, it needs to be enjoyed. Your mom will love it!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is absolutely beautiful @Mrs_Strizzle, what a fabulous gift :love: I never knew garnets were available is such glorious colors until I joined PS. Your mother will love this pendant.

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
Love this. Juicy is a great adjective! I’m jealous of people who can wear orange with ease. I’m sure you mother will be thrilled.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooooo pretty. I love it.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a great present! Happy birthday to your mom!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I think your Mom is going to ADORE it, not least of which is that it came from her super-thoughtful daughter, and is brilliant in its sparkliness! I'm not a fan of orange in general, but this pendant is stunning. :love:

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this!!!! So juicy and fresh like others said! Such a happy piece!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's really lovely!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool, I like bright orange Spess, they are always such happy coloured stones.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results