shape
carat
color
clarity

Judith Ripka Sterling and 18k enhancer and funny story

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
So our anniversary was last week and my husband wanted to get me some sort of gemstone item. I''d heard there was a sale at the Judith Ripka store on her sterling and 18k line, so yesterday we went downtown with our two year old to do a little shopping and to check out the sale.
I wound up with a citrine enhancer. It''s a nice size with a tiny gold heart at the top with three small diamonds in it and a gold bezel. So cute! And you can wear it with all types of chains or clip it on to a black vevet choker type necklace. So the funny thing was that the sales women let my two year old run around the store with a 26 carat diamond link bracelet with a price tag of $98,000! My daughter called it " the diamond snake". Now how many jewelry stores have you been to that would do that?! " :)
Ladies if you haven''t been to one of her stores before you must check one out. Great place for eye candy and the customer service is excellent!

Here''s a pic of my enhancer. I wish I had a photo of my daughter with the bracelet too. At some point I''d like to get matching earrings.

071.JPG

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Clip thingy on back

ripka3245.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results