shape
carat
color
clarity

John Frieda - I''m always the last to know!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOPS - wrong forum! Moving it over to Hangout!

I feel like the last person in America to try new products, but after living on 99 cent V05 shampoo for 39 years I suddenly got a bug up my a$$ the other day to try John Fieda. HOW MOTHER OF MERCY! I LOVE this stuff!!! I am naturally "dirty blond" and tried the blond lightening shampoo. I swear I saw a difference after one wash! No more "roots" (yes, I was in need of a highlight touch up!). Seriously, this stuff is amazing. I did read some review that said it makes people's hair dry, but I can't tell any difference (although it's only been a week...). Anyone else use a John Frieda product? Love it? Hate it? Most importantly, what other products are out there I just haven't tried yet?!?
3.gif

P.S. - I think there was a thread on John Frieda a while ago but I can't find it now, so sorry if this is redundant!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is amazing but I had to quit using it because it really dried my hair out and I get perms. I really like how it lightened my hair though.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you use the conditioner too or just the shampoo? I am just a shampoo girl because I figure my hair's about 3 inches long so conditioner is overkill, LOL. Also, what kind did you use, the blond?

ETA: Never mind, I'll continue this discussion in hangout!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results