shape
carat
color
clarity

John Atencio Intrigue Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firefox

Rough_Rock
I''ve been searching for an engagement/wedding ring that I really like and fortunately/unfortunately, found it at John Atencio. Have any of you engagement ring experts seen a setting similar to this one? My husband will likely buy this ring for me at John Atencio''s but I don''t want him to spend too much
emsad.gif
if there''s a comparable option available. When we first got married, we were living a rather modest lifestyle...and now that we''re much better off, he wants to buy me a ring that I''ve always wanted and deserved. Sweet of him...but can''t help but to be the cost-saving wife. If any of you know of stores and/or sites where they have something similar, would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

28.gif

Intrigue.jpg

SparkleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know where to shop for them, but that looks a little like a Sophia Fiori design I saw in Jamaica. Here''s a link to the ring I''m talking about:

http://www.sophiafiore.com/venezia1-wd.html

Hope that helps!
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2008 7:57:29 PM
Author: SparkleSparkle
I don''t know where to shop for them, but that looks a little like a Sophia Fiori design I saw in Jamaica. Here''s a link to the ring I''m talking about:

http://www.sophiafiore.com/venezia1-wd.html

Hope that helps!
1.gif
Wow, that is pretty close maybe they can make it without the stones on the prongs.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
hi firefox- my sister also really likes the intrigue ring and is looking for similar settings. you could always go the custom route and see how the costs compare. let us know what you decide.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results