shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewlers Mutual

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone worked with Jewler''s Mutal? Are they good about covering the ring in ANY sitution? Do they pay full cost for the ring if something happens? Are they easy or difficult to work with if something happens? How do they go about replacing the ring/diamond?

I''ve looked at their website and asked someone from there to call me but I''m wondering if anyone has any experience with them.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/12/2009 6:33:44 PM
Author:Treasure43
Has anyone worked with Jewler''s Mutal? Are they good about covering the ring in ANY sitution? Do they pay full cost for the ring if something happens? Are they easy or difficult to work with if something happens? How do they go about replacing the ring/diamond?

I''ve looked at their website and asked someone from there to call me but I''m wondering if anyone has any experience with them.
As a jeweler I have. In the few cases that one of my clients has lost a ring that was insured by them the payment to me for the replacement was quick and easy.

It is a replacement policy so they will not right the end user a check, but they will replace what you lost with what you lost, not a cheap imitation. In fact in most cases they will allow you to chose the jeweler of your choice, who hopefully would be the jeweler you bought it from so long as they had continuted to deserve your business.

Wink

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Wink! Would this apply if I bought the loose diamond online and the setting from a jeweler? Also, are they pretty good about if something happens and the diamond gets chipped or otherwise damaged? I''m a first grade teacher and I can see it possibly getting banged around a bit/caught on something.

Aida1010

Shiny_Rock
i''m currently working with a private jeweler who suggested that i insure my future er with them. he knows what he''s talking about so i''d say go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results