shape
carat
color
clarity

JEWELRY SALES HELP

Dg213790

Rough_Rock
Hi guys I just want to hear some opinions or suggestions on how people sell against companies that specialize in just loose diamonds, Engagement rings. They are mainly online but also several brick and mortars are starting pop up...HOW DO YOU CONQUER THE CHEAPER PRICE OBJECTION??

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you a trader who is looking to sell engagement rings and/or diamonds?

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Are you a dealer?

Sell better work. Offer better service. Offer better terms and conditions. Offer a better shopping experience. Make yourself a better source of information. Be more convenient. Be more fun. Be more trustworthy. Be their neighbor. Sell a better variety. Be a better jeweler.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a great question.
In my experience- if a shopper is looking for the cheapest price, they will generally find someone willing to make them happy. By whatever means. In some cases, honorable means- subtract service and sell the item for less.
It's also a common occurrence ( again, my experience) that if price is the main consideration, a shopper is more likely to be taken in by someone selling something less than stellar, using less than honorable means- think EGL graded diamonds, which are frequently touted as "great bargains"

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results