shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry delivery day!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Possibly the best days of my life are those I call 'jewelry delivery day', and today was one such day. :mrgreen:

I've had 2 pair of custom made, solid gold hoops from DKJ - rose gold and yellow gold - that I wear multiple days of every week. I LOVE these hoops! For white metal hoops I've previously worn 1.25" platinum hoops, custom made for me by a different vendor some years ago. But I love my DKJ hoops and decided to melt down the platinum ones and make a third, matching, pair in white gold. And today they arrived. :)) I love them every bit as much as my other hoops and am sure they'll be worn a lot!

Here's a family shot....

20191004_181829.jpg

I also had the shank of my 1.4ct I SI1 travel ring soli shaved down; check out those tiny prongs!!

20191004_182448.jpg

20191004_181705.jpg

And lastly, these days I'm all about taking things to the next level and getting the best quality I can. So to that end, I replaced the pears in my pearl and diamond earrings which were noticeably warmer than than the trio of diamonds beneath them. Previous stones were a G, these ones are D's. These go MUCH better!

20191004_181548.jpg

20191004_181732.jpg

20191004_181610.jpg

Altho there's nothing strikingly new in this batch, it completes a set and rectifies 2 things that were bugging me. So I'm very happy with today's Jewelry Delivery Day! :wavey:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
mrs-b, those pearl earrings are gorge!! Your jewelry collection is amazing!!

edit to add: You're so right about jewelry days- they sure lift you from the doldrums. Even if anticipation is always anxiety-filled, once the Fedex/UPS delivery arrives, you have a huge smile on your face the entire day.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @mrs-b those earrings are breathtaking!! Happy jewelry delivery day! :appl:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Really beautiful earrings in particular! Those are classic and feminine- love them.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Nice nice!!! I love it when you get to sort out jewelry that you have been meaning to get sorted and, it’s all done at once!!! Woohoo!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must not have been around when you showed those diamond pearl earrings, and I"m in love with them:love: Just perfect and classy, and boy do the diamonds pop! Enjoy! hope all is well with you :wavey:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jewelry delivery days are the best! Enjoy your goodies! =)2

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very fine pieces. Me lubs.:love:

cheers--Sharon

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! So beautiful! The earring hoops, now you have a pair in each type of metal you can wear with any outfit! And the replacement pears on the earrings! Oh my! Does that mean the previous pears will be up for the big sale? If so, me know! I’m interested!
-C4C

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @maita13! I'm hugely chuffed and I agree re the big grin lasting all day! :mrgreen: (see?)

@Bonfire - thanks, Bonnie! I have to say, I can't imagine a more beautiful pair of earrings. There's grander, to be sure, but these are perfect for what they are and I'm so proud to own them!

Thank you, @elizat! I agree - very feminine! :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@gregchang35 - yesssssss! I LOVE getting the use back of pieces that haven't been quite right for a while, so have just sat in the box! It's so satisfying to get them sorted!

Hi @D&T! I'm pretty good, thank you. I'm looking forward to Christmas, which is my favorite time of the year, and that never fails to make me happy! DH is also getting me a new ring as my gift, so I'm definitely looking forward to that! These earrings were my 50th birthday gift from DH, some years ago now. I don't wear them a lot, but when I do, I love it!!

Thank you, @JPie! How is your beautiful Eleanor going? Are you wearing her very much? The color of that center stone is...:love::love::love::love::love:

CoolKat

Rough_Rock
Those pearls earrings, mrs-b! :love::lickout:

amoline

Shiny_Rock
The pearl earrings are incredible! Did DK also do the settings for them? Sorry if I missed that info somewhere in the post.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those pearl earrings :kiss2:
And I don’t even like pearls :D

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how I love jewellery delivery days! Yours as much as my own :mrgreen: As usual, every single piece of yours is immaculate and a work of art, even the most simple of designs of yours are executed flawlessly. Those pearl earrings are a dream!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love the pearls!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:

Q

Queenie60

The pearls!! Stunning, wow!!!!! Thank you for sharing @mrs-b

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I took her with me on vacation to Taipei and Korea. I couldn’t bear to leave her behind! She’s been enjoying all the sightseeing. =)2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b what beautiful jewelry. LOVE jewelry delivery day.:appl:
Love the hoops and love those pearls. Elegant and sassy. :love:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces all! The diamond/pearl earrings were gorgeous but with the pear switcheroo they are even more fabulous ... enjoy!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I need to start having these kind of delivery days!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @canuk-gal! I love them myself. :))

Hi @Crazie4Cuts - and thank you for your kind words. :)) The pears were up for sale a couple of weeks ago and are now being set by their new owner into something special. I hope you find something that tickles your fancy soon!

@CoolKat - I know, right?! :kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @amoline :)) No - Brian Gavin Diamonds did the settings for the pearls, and the round diamonds are their signature cut. I decided I wanted to add pears to the tops, tho, so those are a later addition by DKJ, and it was them who also updated the pears for me last week.

@Bron357 - But Bron - you're Australian! How can you not like pearls? :eek2: That's some kind of sacrilege, isn't it? These ones were actually my 50th birthday gift from my husband, and, since we'd been living away from home for 10 years at that point, I definitely wanted something with an Australian connection. Which these have. :kiss2:

Thank you, @Dandi - what a lovely thing to say! I actually like the hoops as much as the pearls and diamonds; different functions, sure, but equally perfect in my opinion. :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @tkyasx78! :mrgreen:

Backatcha, @Austina! :love:

Hi @Queenie60! Nice to hear from you. :)) Thanks for your kind words - I do love those earrings!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! Replacing pears can make all the difference!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie - and I'm pretty sure Taipei and Korea enjoyed seeing Eleanor, too! :kiss2:

Thank you, @missy! Do you ever wear hoops? I can't recall you ever posting any. Or are you a drops-girl only? Either way, your collection is truly sublime. :appl:

Thank you so much, @Diamond Girl 21! :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @marymm! :)) I agree - they were lovely before, but there *was* an obvious color differentiation going on. They're perfect now!

@Alex T - hallo, lovely! And yes, you do! You deserve it. :))

@Catmom - totally agree! When BGD cut the rounds, they weren't graded, of course, and I never thought to ask for a color estimation. I saw the Sarin reports on them, and it's clear to me now that they went all out! Those little fellas are totally colorless! :geek2:

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
Sigh.......you know how much I love your pearls earrings! They are exquisite! I understand why you never want to sell them!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results