shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeweler in LA?

ElleElle

Shiny_Rock
Hi! Looking for a jeweler to work on a lot of projects for my various diamond pieces. Planning to re-set a yellow marquise diamond east west in a pendant which I don't think will be an easy feat, add baguettes to a half eternity, re-set my diamond studs and add safety clasps to two diamond bracelets. Who do you think is the best person for these projects? Thanks!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
For the types of projects you've listed, I encourage you to look up David Klass... he's in downtown LA in the jewelry district. There are several threads here in the SMTB forum, and he has great photo galleries on Facebook and Instagram you can view. I've done a few projects with DK and have loved the outcome of each and every one!

ElleElle

Shiny_Rock
For the types of projects you've listed, I encourage you to look up David Klass... he's in downtown LA in the jewelry district. There are several threads here in the SMTB forum, and he has great photo galleries on Facebook and Instagram you can view. I've done a few projects with DK and have loved the outcome of each and every one!
Thank you so much! I will reach out to him for an appointment.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote for DK! He's done several pieces for me, and I'm very impressed with the quality and price -- with quick turnaround and great customer service! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results