shape
carat
color
clarity

Jennifer got a refund from Etsy!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m so happy for her! I hope they shut down Facetlane!
I posted her response but it showed my last name and for whatever reason I wasn’t able to delete it..so had to keep the thread open. Good news that Etsy came through!

Attachments

• C1C49D0D-5809-4E6F-9F4E-E39C4FC56F09.png
    C1C49D0D-5809-4E6F-9F4E-E39C4FC56F09.png
    230.3 KB · Views: 49

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
After reading the thread, I sent an email to the owner just stating that " I heard you put cz's in your jewelry instead of diamonds."
She wrote back saying that my comment was very odd, and she has plenty of good reviews. I never replied.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
After reading the thread, I sent an email to the owner just stating that " I heard you put cz's in your jewelry instead of diamonds."
She wrote back saying that my comment was very odd, and she has plenty of good reviews. I never replied.
I’m surprised Etsy hasn’t taken down her store. Maybe they give warnings..I don’t know how they work. She just got a good review..same ring.. so the store is still up. I had issue with her not refunding my money after I returned a ring..but the rings I received were diamonds but not .50ctw. Jennifer’s jeweler said they were around .30. That makes sense because I have about 15 tiny stones..I just never thought about it too much until Jennifer contacted me. Facetlane also had her two rings and her money and stopped communication..Etsy refunded Jennifer’s money so why would they leave her store up..Mind boggling!

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
Well, the word is out amongst our huge group, so hopefully she will get more people coming forward and reporting her to Etsy.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love how we’re all rooting for this Jennifer. :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! Thank you for the good news update.:appl:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay Jennifer!