shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeff White rubellite in DKJ setting with .88ctw halo.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Nailed the CS/halo proportions, and the holly berry under-gallery is lovely ... a real treasure mrs-b!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I love everything about this ring!!! The color of the rubellite is soo rich and sparkly and saturated. I love the mix of metals. It is truly a forever ring and looks so beautiful on you! And I love the gorgeous halo!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow thats pretty!!!!!! I love a nice red stone....

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that is just too much, that color is so deep and dreamy. Wear it in good health Mrs B it is divine

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Red stones are my favorite, @diamondringlover! I've always wanted a red stone in a vivid yellow diamond halo! I wonder if this is something I should have done with this ring.... Hmmmm. But, y'know what? I'm not going to change it! I love it! Maybe the next one.... :mrgreen:

Thank you so much, @CSpan! I'm very happy with it. The size is perfect on my finger - not overpowering, but very substantial. And the color is perfect. I'm so pleased with how it came out! I'll be wearing it with all the good health I can muster!

Thank you, @marymm! I'm so glad you like it! I've wanted a ring like this for a long time, and it's lovely to have such a lovely iteration of this style of ring at last. I think this ring will always be particularly popular with me! :wavey:

Thank you, @bling_dream19! And, of course, you KNOW I was inspired by your gorgeous Jeff White pendant! That man really know his way around a colored gem!! And yes - this piece is definitely a forever piece. :)) <3

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b
Can I be so forward to ask for a profile shot?
You speak of the rubellite’s puffy crown, I wanna see! :) :love:

The ring is stunning! I love the 2 tone and the halo proportions.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Thats so pretty! Love that you did it in yellow gold!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hallo @Rfisher - absolutely! I'll get to it tomorrow, if you don't mind. It's got a gorgeous crown that I think you'll like as much as I do. It's a beautifully cut stone - which is no surprise, given that it's one of Jeff White's!

Thank you, @tyty333! I can't imagine doing a deep red in any other color - just my absolute fave color combo. :kiss2:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous @mrs-b, such a beautiful rich luscious red gem, I hope it brings you much joy and happiness!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rfisher - I think this gives a better idea than any photo I can take. Just one note - the prongs on the rubellite were changed from platinum to yellow gold after this video was made, and I far prefer it.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous @mrs-b, such a beautiful rich luscious red gem, I hope it brings you much joy and happiness!

Thank you so much, @Sparkles88! I absolutely love it and it's a delight to be wearing such concentrated color on my finger! Makes me happy every time I put it on. :))

:wavey:

Bishbunch

Rough_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! So pretty! The basket is gorgeous as is the whole ring. Enjoy!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous, Mrs. B! :kiss2: I saw it on DK’s instagram and wondered if it was yours (based on the holly gallery). I just adore a perfectly executed halo. :mrgreen:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and ring, congrats!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, @Bishbunch - it's such a pleasure to wear and so very comfortable. It's gone into immediately into the 'everyday rotation' collection!

@elle_71125 - I agree - I think they did an awesome job on this halo! But I have to say - the halo on your cushion takes the cake for all halos for all time. It's just divine! So beautiful!

Hey there, @arkieb1! Nice to see you! :)) And I'm glad you like my new bauble - the colors are slurpy-delicious! :lickout:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So these are the least clear photos in the entire universe. But they give a different picture of the color of the rubellite - which I love!

20210531_144213.jpg

20210531_144232.jpg

20210531_144242.jpg

20210531_182358.jpg

....aaaand nope! Still terrible! Ugh!

What can I do to capture the blood red nature of this ring?? I'm just going to keep swamping you all with photos till I get something I like even a tenth as much as the color of this gem in real life!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Such a gorgeous ring and I love the entire design!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know how I missed this @mrs-b ! What a gorgeous color stone in a delicious yellow gold diamond halo!! I adore this!!! So rich and luxe!! Enjoy!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know how I missed this @mrs-b ! What a gorgeous color stone in a delicious yellow gold diamond halo!! I adore this!!! So rich and luxe!! Enjoy!

Thank you, @Slick1! I love it and wear it a lot. It goes perfectly with one of my 2 yellow gold wedding rings (DKJ made it with the wedding ring in hand, so they had exactly the same dimensions), so makes a lovely set and is very comfy. And, of course, it's beautiful, too....

:))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a gorgeous ring and I love the entire design!

Thanks so much, @stepcutnut! I adore this ring and am so pleased I had it made!

And your new opal ring is sublime!! Congratulations on your new Caysie stunner!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I don't know how I missed this?!
Oooh, red stone, red stone! My favorite. :love:
The holly leaf detail is beyond clever. Is this the one that you changed direction with?
The only way I've found to capture red with my extremely limited photog skill is to go outside and find some dappled shade or indirect sun indoors. It still doesn't show the exact color but it's at least in the ball park:))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know how I missed this?!
Oooh, red stone, red stone! My favorite. :love:
The holly leaf detail is beyond clever. Is this the one that you changed direction with?
The only way I've found to capture red with my extremely limited photog skill is to go outside and find some dappled shade or indirect sun indoors. It still doesn't show the exact color but it's at least in the ball park :))

Thank you, @ItsMainelyYou! Yes, this is the one. Frankly, I don't think it's as lovely as yours - or, more specifically - your set - but I had a bunch of high quality 2.5mm ideal cut, colorless, eye clean diamonds and decided I could use them here. So that's what I did! It's the only oval / halo I have, so it's a nice addition. And the color is like slurpy heaven!

:lickout:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, I'm just coming back to correct this because I noticed a huge mistake in my write-up. I said this rubellite was roughly 3.9ct, but that I was fuzzy on the exact ctw. Well, I was MORE than fuzzy as it turns out! The rubellite was 2.83ct - in my mind, roughly 2.9ct - NOT 3.9ct.

Gees louise.... I'm so sorry for this mistake and wanted to correct it as soon as I noticed. The dimensions are accurate - roughly 10 x 8mm (9.97 x 7.95mm) - but I was out by a ct.

D'oh!

:roll2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results