shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeff White- anything new?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
Haven''t heard anything from or about his sapphires in about a month. Has anybody got any stones from him lately?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing...I guess with the tough economy, he''s now out of the price range for many Pricescopers.
7.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know there are more important things about which to worry, but that is a pity. Jeff''s stones are gems. Actually, so is Jeff himself.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jeff is wonderful to work with; there''s no question about that.
2.gif

jeffwhite

Rough_Rock
Hello all!
35.gif
Yep, I'm still alive and kicking
9.gif
Thanks for the kind words Chrono and Harriet. You're both "gems" in your own right.
2.gif

Sorry for being mostly absent lately. I've just been EXTREMELY busy over the last few months with commissioned jobs, primarily for a few designers that I work with. They've been in a mad rush to prepare for the Vegas show, and that has translated to some crazy times for me as well, trying to get the sparklies into their hands in time for their metal work. I've also been inundated with "retail" commissions and have had very little time to devote to cutting for general sale (Gem Scoop). However, as the summer continues, I think things will slow a bit and I can spend more time working on those.

Spirit: I can't identify you by your screen name here, but if you are a current client who has an ongoing project, please send me a quick email. I've been having problems lately with my email replies not getting to the intended recipients due to overzealous spam filters. I might be trying to contact you and you might have never gotten the message! If so, please include your phone number in the email, and I'd be happy to just give you a call.

Have a great weekend!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I don't have a Jeff White stone yet but I'm on the Gem Scoop mailing list. Last time I checked most of those stones have been sold.
I love this sea foam blue green tourmaline, but alas it's out my price range.
39.gif

1203081f.jpg

jeffwhite

Rough_Rock
Thanks Loving! That is a very nice stone, although it is admittedly very steep in price. Finding such large, clean tourmaline with little to no dichroic character is difficult. I paid out the nose for that piece of rough
6.gif
It is actually in the hands of a Boston designer at the moment, so it is unavailable, and I need to update the site to reflect that. My apologies....

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2009 12:48:56 AM
Author: jeffwhite
Thanks Loving! That is a very nice stone, although it is admittedly very steep in price. Finding such large, clean tourmaline with little to no dichroic character is difficult. I paid out the nose for that piece of rough
6.gif
It is actually in the hands of a Boston designer at the moment, so it is unavailable, and I need to update the site to reflect that. My apologies....

It''ll be a stunning piece of jewelry.
11.gif

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
Hi Jeff! Nice that you came on here to visit and update us!
Yes- you are working on something for me ( hopefully!) , so I will send you an email right now. Hope to hear from you soon!
Thank you!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2009 12:36:23 AM
Author: Lovinggems
I don't have a Jeff White stone yet but I'm on the Gem Scoop mailing list. Last time I checked most of those stones have been sold.

I love this sea foam blue green tourmaline, but alas it's out my price range.
39.gif

I remember this stone. I really really wanted to get it when I first saw it on Gemscoop, but sadly, it was out of my price range as well. However, I did get its little brother (similar color)
2.gif

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2009 8:17:30 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl

style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 93px">Date: 6/6/2009 12:36:23 AM
I don''t have a Jeff White stone yet but I''m on the Gem Scoop mailing list. Last time I checked most of those stones have been sold.

I love this sea foam blue green tourmaline, but alas it''s out my price range.
39.gif

I remember this stone. I really really wanted to get it when I first saw it on Gemscoop, but sadly, it was out of my price range as well. However, I did get its little brother (similar color)
2.gif
BEG I digged up your old thread about your gorgeous stone! Did you end up changing the setting? The colour is so vibrant but serene at the same time, you must love staring at it.
9.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2009 12:16:51 AM
Author: jeffwhite
Hello all!
35.gif
Yep, I''m still alive and kicking
9.gif
Thanks for the kind words Chrono and Harriet. You''re both ''gems'' in your own right.
2.gif

Sorry for being mostly absent lately. I''ve just been EXTREMELY busy over the last few months with commissioned jobs, primarily for a few designers that I work with. They''ve been in a mad rush to prepare for the Vegas show, and that has translated to some crazy times for me as well, trying to get the sparklies into their hands in time for their metal work. I''ve also been inundated with ''retail'' commissions and have had very little time to devote to cutting for general sale (Gem Scoop). However, as the summer continues, I think things will slow a bit and I can spend more time working on those.

Spirit: I can''t identify you by your screen name here, but if you are a current client who has an ongoing project, please send me a quick email. I''ve been having problems lately with my email replies not getting to the intended recipients due to overzealous spam filters. I might be trying to contact you and you might have never gotten the message! If so, please include your phone number in the email, and I''d be happy to just give you a call.

Have a great weekend!

HiYa Jeff!
35.gif

LS

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2009 11:25:24 PM

I don''t have a Jeff White stone yet but I''m on the Gem Scoop mailing list. Last time I checked most of those stones have been sold.

39.gif

2.gif

BEG I digged up your old thread about your gorgeous stone! Did you end up changing the setting? The colour is so vibrant but serene at the same time, you must love staring at it.
9.gif

Aw thanks LovingGems!

I didn''t because I haven''t found the perfect setting yet. I''m flip-flopping a LOT on what I want to do - I think I found the perfect 4 prong simple solitaire at my jewelers (it''s a little different from regular 4 prongs) but unfortunately I found it 2 days before I moved to NY for the summer. So I might take a look around the Diamond District soon
1.gif
I really want to reset it though - I haven''t worn it very much since I don''t like the setting!
39.gif

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2009 10:49:22 PM

Date: 6/7/2009 11:25:24 PM

39.gif

2.gif

9.gif

Aw thanks LovingGems!

I didn''t because I haven''t found the perfect setting yet. I''m flip-flopping a LOT on what I want to do - I think I found the perfect 4 prong simple solitaire at my jewelers (it''s a little different from regular 4 prongs) but unfortunately I found it 2 days before I moved to NY for the summer. So I might take a look around the Diamond District soon
1.gif
I really want to reset it though - I haven''t worn it very much since I don''t like the setting!
39.gif
BEG, have fun hunting for the perfect setting! You might find other goodies along the way.
11.gif

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jeff,
Are there any gems available right now, I don''t have any showing up on the website?

Barcelona

Shiny_Rock
This is the current selection:
http://www.whitesgems.com/cutgems1.htm

He also has some in the Members section.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results