shape
carat
color
clarity

JB Star Diamond Platinum Eternity Band

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
I have worn and loved my Art Deco eternity band for many (many) years. I recently realized that the band isn't round anymore - it has turned into a squished oval shape!
I thought it was time for a new eternity band.

I reached out to a vendor that I would like to own a piece of jewelry from - but I never received a response to my inquiries. I decided to move on from them and happened upon a preloved JB Star eternity. I had never heard of the company before- so I looked them up. They have very nice pieces on their website, so I decided to purchase the eternity band.

I received the ring yesterday, and I am very happy with it. It is a well made piece, with quality diamonds. (VS1 G 1ctw).

The style is different from the band I had worn, but change is good!

I wanted to let PS's know that JB Star is worth looking into if the opportunity presents itself.

IMG_1475.jpg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love: It's beautiful, and I consider this type/set style of eternity a classic that goes with everything.

collier

Shiny_Rock
Lovely! A timeless classic. Enjoy it

We look forward to pictures of it on too

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic and elegant. Congratulations on your new beautiful new ring.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I really like it! Hand pics?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful style! Please post hand shots!

collier

Shiny_Rock
Speaking of retiring, I have one that is lovely and bent out of shape. What happens to retired pieces? I looked into having it remade, but the jeweler I went to quoted me more than the price of a new better looking option...

I'm still wearing my off-round one.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Just coming back to say, it really is beautiful.

Aaaaand I have hobbity pudge mitts.;)2

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Speaking of retiring, I have one that is lovely and bent out of shape. What happens to retired pieces? I looked into having it remade, but the jeweler I went to quoted me more than the price of a new better looking option...

I'm still wearing my off-round one.

Hi @collier

Be careful on how out of shape your band is. I was told that when the band is out of shape, there is the risk of the diamonds loosening and falling out. The structure and integrity of the prongs and metal are compromised.

I am keeping my old band in case I have a project in the future where I can use the diamonds and get some extra $ off for using the platinum as scrap. :)

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! It looks fabulous on you!! Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results