shape
carat
color
clarity

JamesAllen 25% sale

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock
Just received my .25 ctw martini setting studs in 14k wg.. I love love love them. Obviously small but perfect for my second piercing. Definitely worth it compared to what I spent on another lab grown pair from a different company that were so small they slipped through my holes and were more then twice the price!! 12F1AA2A-E0B6-40FB-B314-840CC998E5E3.jpeg 1EBE391A-7746-4EC0-9AC9-103B953C5431.jpeg

Lovely. Ear shots please!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m just the worse procrastinator, do you think there would be a noticeable difference between 0.5ctw and 0.75ctw studs?

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock
I’m just the worse procrastinator, do you think there would be a noticeable difference between 0.5ctw and 0.75ctw studs?

I bought both initially. There are comparison pics on page 3 of this thread. The difference isn't huge but the larger size ended up being totally worth the cost to me. But most people seem to have gotten the 0.5ctw and are happy.

I think it's partially the luck of the draw too. I did an exchange an my new 0.75ctw pair came back slightly bigger.

IMG_20201019_232617262.jpg

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock
My daughter waited so patiently for her earrings.
We didn’t get home from a family function until after 2300. Big day for a 10 year old that doesn’t stop.
We hadn’t opened gifts as she was with her Dad in the morning.
She loves them!
F5677446-AB8F-4555-B39B-3C8B71DC2149.jpeg

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock
I was poking around the JA site during their current sale and saw the price of the lab studs have gone up considerably.

My 0.75ctw martini studs were 720 before the discount in July and now they're 860. But the 0.5ctw martini studs I also tried we're 330 before discount and now they're 590!

Pretty crazy jump. I though lab prices were supposed to be on their way down...

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
Gold is sky high right now. Maybe it’s not the price of the diamond that’s driving up the price.

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock
That could be. I see the price is slightly different between the 3 prong martini and the 4 prong so maybe it's based more on gold prices.

ThiaChelf

Shiny_Rock
I was poking around the JA site during their current sale and saw the price of the lab studs have gone up considerably.

My 0.75ctw martini studs were 720 before the discount in July and now they're 860. But the 0.5ctw martini studs I also tried we're 330 before discount and now they're 590!

Pretty crazy jump. I though lab prices were supposed to be on their way down...

That only serves to make me glad I got all mine when I did. Though I have been considering upgrading my first pair to a 1.5 ctw pair and moving the 1ctw to the 2nd holes, the 0.5 ctw to the third and keeping the 0.25 ctw in my fourth. Can't really afford it atm, once I pay some things down then maybe.

All in all I love the way they are as is anyway.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
They’ve been having much more frequent sales. I wonder if it’s a marketing strategy? Raise the price but then always keep it on “sale”?

Lavy

Rough_Rock
Well I just did a crash course in MMD in 48 hours to try and decide if I wanted to purchase the 1.5CTW Pre set Lab Diamond Earrings before the JA 25% off sale ended today.

It bugged me that there are is no cut information on the pre set earrings since that would be one of the most important specs for studs. So off I went looking at individual diamonds for hours... and then I realized that once you pick a setting they have recommended pairs.. DOH!

Anyways long story short, I didn't like the pre set pairs so after heavily researching and learning about (this forum is a Godsend)
-Dimensions for ideal cuts
-New World Diamonds vs Lightbox vs JA
-Minimum specs necessary for earrings
-CVD vs HPHT
-Stria
-Blue Nuance

Hooray I think I found some individual diamonds I'll be happy with (fingers crossed). So after all that, I realize the individual diamonds are not 25% off :doh:just the setting is on sale. But all hope is not lost. The pricing of the individual certified MMD diamonds and setting actually came out to less than the 1.5 CTW pre set earrings... Phew.

I ended up getting slightly smaller but at least I know the CUT!
0.70/0.71 each CTW
Cut Ideal
Clarity SI1
Colour F/G
HPHT
IGI Certified

Anyways I was surprised that the individual diamonds were priced as low as they were compared to the pre set earrings but I think I feel better knowing what I'm getting, even if I didn't have to cram in in 48 hours...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results