shape
carat
color
clarity

James Meyer is back!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just checked out his website after #distracts posted in a Hangout thread that he had un-retired and sure enough, she's right! He's not accepting outside stones, which stinks, but he is taking custom orders instead of selling only what he makes on his own.

Happy day! :appl:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yea, I went to his site for the same reason (other thread). And I sent him an email about something. :whistle:

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo, so excited for you #the_mother_thing! Can't wait to see what it is, fingers crossed for you!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo, so excited for you #the_mother_thing! Can't wait to see what it is, fingers crossed for you!

I don’t have my hopes up just quite yet. But I told hubby this morning “do not be alarmed if you see a new unique piece enter my collection without ‘prior authorization’”. :lol:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just checked out his website after #distracts posted in a Hangout thread that he had un-retired and sure enough, she's right! He's not accepting outside stones, which stinks, but he is taking custom orders instead of selling only what he makes on his own.

Happy day! :appl:

Awesome, @rainydaze !! Thanks for the update! :wavey:

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t have my hopes up just quite yet. But I told hubby this morning “do not be alarmed if you see a new unique piece enter my collection without ‘prior authorization’”. :lol:

:lol:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back and soliciting client requests? :kiss2::whistle::cool2:
He won’t lack for work now that PS knows - hopefully we don’t drive him back into retirement :mrgreen2:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I love his stuff. But I need to acquire nothing...

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back and soliciting client requests? :kiss2::whistle::cool2:
He won’t lack for work now that PS knows - hopefully we don’t drive him back into retirement :mrgreen2:

I thought this very same thing! Oh, the poor man, now that we know.... :mrgreen:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm surprised that I found out before the rest of you - I haven't even been around PS much lately but randomly googled for James Meyer several months ago because I couldn't remember his name (I got "meyer" but then googled an assortment of other words to find him lol).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results