shape
carat
color
clarity

James Avery Rose Band, back in production!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that band! I have a James Avery silver pendant I wear all the time.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love that band! So feminine

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
And that doesn't seem a terrible price, considering. Let us know how it works out!!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Ooo, I’ve been looking at this one too. Have you heard back if they will make it in Rose Gold?

Unfortunately they allow no customisation at all; no 18k, no special colour, and the engraving is lasered-on, no longer done by hand (even the characters are too limited to allow my chosen engraving). Apparently the original family no longer owns the company, and just sold the metal molds and the Avery name.

It's still pretty. But I have to say I am disappointed. I'll probably just get a silver one, maybe from eBay.

debssparkle

Rough_Rock
Unfortunately they allow no customisation at all; no 18k, no special colour, and the engraving is lasered-on, no longer done by hand (even the characters are too limited to allow my chosen engraving). Apparently the original family no longer owns the company, and just sold the metal molds and the Avery name.

It's still pretty. But I have to say I am disappointed. I'll probably just get a silver one, maybe from eBay.

Oh darn. I wondered about that. Thank you for the answer. I love Rose Gold too. best of luck on your hunt. :rolleyes:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results