shape
carat
color
clarity

James Avery Heart Charm Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
As many of you know I am quite fond of James Avery. For our 5th year anniversary Jeffrey got me the Scroll Heart charm bracelet. I really love it! And his mother gave me the matching necklace for my birthday!

heartcharmbraceletfromv1.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

heartcharmbraceletfromv2.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

heartcharmbraceletfromv3.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

heartcharmbraceletfromv4.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

heartcharmbraceletfromv5.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

heartcharmbraceletfromv7.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

heartcharmbraceletfromv6.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
And the necklace...

heartcharmbraceletfromv8.JPG

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
What a pretty bracelet Mata! It''s very unique. Love it! Cute teddy bear too
1.gif
What''s his name?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
That is Snuggle Bear, he has been with me my entire life(okay only 21 years), and is a secret keeper extraordinaire! I had guests over when the necklace game and did not want to take out my jewelry box, so SB has been wearing it for the last month, doesn’t he look handsome?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matatora, your bracelet is gorgeous! It looks lovely on your wrist, and goes beautifully with your sparkly watch!!!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mat, it''s so pretty. I love it..you sure do have one heck of a guy
2.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely, Matty. We''ve discussed James Avery before. I have a nativity bracelet I love to wear at Christmas, but I have to say that yours is definitely a piece that one can wear all the time. Nativity bracelets only seem appropriate (at least to me) in December!

Happy anniversary!

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Mat!!! I love that bracelet. I started getting the catalog and I drool over everything.
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Mrs. Salvo- I am very grateful to have V! Not only does he have good taste but he is smart too!

AGBF- I know isn’t James Avery such fun stuff? I was so excited when I got it in the little box! (Picture Below)

FireGoddess- Have you gotten anything yet?

photoboxthatJAcharmbraceletcamein.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2006 12:33:19 PM
Author: Matatora
FireGoddess- Have you gotten anything yet?
Not yet...
11.gif
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Spill it! What do you have your eye on?

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
OOOHHHHH, I love these pieces!!! You are a lucky, lucky lady Mat!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On another note, your box got to me! My husband and I have different taste in reading material. Recently while I was going to bed with legal thrillers, he was going to bed with a book on Leibniz and Spinoza!* They (ole Leibniz and Spinoza) also became dinner table topics of conversation. Spare me!!!

*The book was The Courtier and the Heretic: Leibniz, Spinoza, and the Fate of God in the Modern World.

Deb :)
34.gif

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
I normally flatly detest any jewlery with hearts on it...but that''s actually rather nice! :)

Is the box personalized for you?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful James Avery jewelry Matatora!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Rainbow Trout, yes the box was personalized for V and I, though he did not put any pictures in...I am still deciding which ones I want to go in.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Jeffrey is big into personalization, the first Christmas we were together he made me a little box and carved our initials into it.

intialsboxfromv1.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
And last year for our anniversary he gave me a locket with my “new” initials on it, meaning a V instead of an S for the monogram…I was so excited, I cried! I am soo lucky to have V!

front of locket.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
This the back of the locket:

back of locket.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

Moon River- Thank you I really am blessed to have such a thoughtful man! And one with good taste too!

AGBF-Oh what legal thrillers have you been reading? I am partial to Scott Turrow and David Balducci, myself and of course John Grisham. I have not read the book you mentioned, is it a good one?

RT- I am not a big heart person myself, but I adore charm bracelets and he wanted to have one that was “us”. I think this one is pretty cute, but I did make him promise not to fill it up with 30 different types of heart charms…

Sundial- Thank you!

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Mata,

Absolutely love the bracelet!!! It looks gorgeous on your wrist with your watch!!

Enjoy it!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/9/2006 12:04:39 PM

AGBF-Oh what legal thrillers have you been reading? I am partial to Scott Turrow and David Balducci, myself and of course John Grisham. I have not read the book you mentioned, is it a good one?

I read so many legal thrillers by such a slew of writers that I couldn''t possibly remember all of them. I can only say that Grisham, Baldacci, and Turow are among them...as are Steve Martini, James Grippando, Philip Margolin, Richard North Patterson, Sheldon Siegel, and last, but most definitely not least, Michael Baron. (As far as I know, Michael Baron wrote only, "The Mourning Sexton", but it was really moving, not "just" a fun read!) I also absolutely love all of Margaret Maron''s novels, especially her Judge Deborah Knott series and the others set in the same locale.

The book I mentioned above is a philosophy book. I haven''t read it, either! If you want to understand the influence on modern thinking by Leibniz and Spinoza, do look into it. I refuse :).

34.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2006 6:33:35 PM
Author: AGBF

Date: 4/9/2006 12:04:39 PM

I read so many legal thrillers by such a slew of writers that I couldn''t possibly remember all of them. I can only say that Grisham, Baldacci, and Turow are among them...as are Steve Martini, James Grippando, Philip Margolin, Richard North Patterson, Sheldon Siegel, and last, but most definitely not least, Michael Baron. (As far as I know, Michael Baron wrote only, ''The Mourning Sexton'', but it was really moving, not ''just'' a fun read!) I also absolutely love all of Margaret Maron''s novels, especially her Judge Deborah Knott series and the others set in the same locale.

The book I mentioned above is a philosophy book. I haven''t read it, either! If you want to understand the influence on modern thinking by Leibniz and Spinoza, do look into it. I refuse :).

34.gif
Umm...yea about that. I have by virtue of being a college student read an awful lot of other peoples thoughts lately...when I am reading on my own time I either like legal thrillers or trash novels.
4.gif
34.gif
For authors I really like the FBI series by Catherine Coulter or the Kay Scarpetta series by Patrica Cornwell or Jack Ryan by Lee Child.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My James Avery catalogue came today and I couldn't help but notice the hammered gold pieces! Of course they are all 14K, not 22K or 24K, but they still reminded me of Gurhan Orhan and Yossi Harari! Did anyone else start using hammered gold at the time that these men did? Am I missing anyone else who inspired goldsmiths to do such primitive work? (Perhaps this topic deserves its own thread!)

34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results