shape
carat
color
clarity

Jabel settings online....does anyone know or can give me a price???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vandelay101

Rough_Rock
Hello all,

I''m really in love with a Jabel setting #1043 I believe. I can''t seem to find any places online that carry jabel or have more than 1-2 jabel pieces. I dont'' want to pay the premium at the local store. Can any1 help.

thanks,

Robert O.

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Jabel has been in business for 85 years and works closely with many fine jewelry stores. They are not going to ruin that relationship by letting some store put thier product on the dreaded internet. The stores view the internet as the enemy and will stop carrying a jewelry line if the internet is carrying it.

vandelay101

Rough_Rock
I think Jabel should at least have their own webpage so people can then browse their products and find a local dealer. Diana.com has an awesome website that you can't buy direct from. I just want to find other stores that carry the jabel line to see if i can get a better deal.

Robert O.

cosmicpoppy

Rough_Rock
Hello! I am new at this, so please bear with me. I have a vintage 1.44 ct. diamond ring appraised at $9,000 (two years ago) European Cut solitaire, in Platinum - the ring shank is stamped "100 plat irid., J-Bell" Is this the mark of the Jabel jeweler's being discussed on this list? I can't seem to find any history anywhere that confirms J-Bell is "Jabel" - time period and style seem right, but I still need confirmation.

Thank you for your consideration and any enlightenment you can offer.
Cosmicpoppy (Melanie) [email protected]
confused.gif

Sandee

Rough_Rock
They''re just getting online now ...

http://www.jabel.com

Hey, they''re on old old company ... this internet stuff is brand new to them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results