shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

J. Crew

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by pinkstars, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinkstars
    Brilliant_Rock

by pinkstars » Dec 13, 2008
    How is the fit on their clothes? I''m considering buying a dress from them, but I''ve never bought anything of theirs before. So I want to know if it''s around what their size chart says or if it''s a little off.
    I just really want to get a pretty dress!
    Oh and I have no way of going into a store to try it on, I''m only able to buy online.

2. Rhea
    Ideal_Rock

by Rhea » Dec 13, 2008
    Pretty true to size. If I''m between two size, I order down for them. I do find that the cut is baggy on me, too baggy, unless it specifically says that it''s fitted.

3. bebe
    Ideal_Rock

by bebe » Dec 13, 2008
    My daughter wears so much from J Crew. She is a size 0 and an XS. Most of the time, the sizes are true to size, but some of the
    silk tanks and such, run large.

4. Inanna
    Brilliant_Rock

by Inanna » Dec 13, 2008
    I think J.Crew''s sizing is very strange. Their skirts/pants seem to run very large (most brands I wear a size 4; at J. Crew I can sometimes wear size 0 pants). Their coats also seem to run very large. I bought a size 2 dress from them online and the bust is way too small... I don''t have a large chest by any means.

I do most of my clothing shopping online, but unless buying shirts/sweaters, I''ve stopped buying online from J. Crew.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.