shape
carat
color
clarity

J color Asscher in yellow gold legato sleek line

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I turned in my Princess cut ACA for this Stone, has been in the works since the end of February... but it took me forever since I kept changing my mind on settings

GIA: J VVS1 1.35 ct 6.00x6.08x4.16 table
Sleek Line Legao plain shank in yellow gold with white gold head Ring size 4

I love this stone!!! The stone is a keeper, unfortunately I'm not sure about the setting - I like it well enough for now (surprise surprise :rolleyes: ...lol) it was either to keep the stone loose for a long time or put it in this setting for now.

asscher%20006.jpg
asscher%20007.jpg
asscher%20008.jpg
asscher%20009.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is one stunning stone! Love asschers :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the stone and the setting! I think that setting really lets the center stone shine as the shank is so narrow where the diamond is set.

That's a pretty ring - I would really let that setting grow on me. The yellow gold is yummy too and your new stone is gorgeous!

You'll have to take more pictures for us of your multiple bands - love your collection!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Amy!

MGR- Thank you, I do like the setting, but I'm missing something (probably just a little more bling)... I am in the process of deciding on a band with just baguettes e/w channel set. my other settings/bands are no longer, I've decided to let them go for one reason or another, I'm pretty particular and don't keep a lot of jewelry :-o just ones that i will wear often ::) I've gotten particular on the depth/height of a ring/band, as I have come to conclusion that anything more than 1.6mm is extremely uncomfortable for me, so most of the bands I've looked at, needs to be a bit shaven down...hopefully it'll all work out :wacko:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH, my! That's beautiful! I love the setting. Wear it in good health.

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooo....D&T!!! Very nice! :love: :appl: :love: I have a soft spot for Asschers (have a three stone myself :naughty: ) and yours is simply gorgeous! Personally I like the setting very very much. An asscher is so unique, I think more reserved settings show it off best, and your setting lets the stone steal the show!

That said, I like your baguette band idea--blingy but not overpowering.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is stunning. It is very elegant and classy looking. Wear it in great health.

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
I loved your kite set princess! However this stone is gorgeous! I'm really loving square cuts, so modern yet very elegant. It looks pretty in yellow gold. Congratulations!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
D&T--I LOVE your stone! I really like the setting, too, but I can also understand the desire for something blingy. :cheeky:

It was an asscher that first sparked my diamond obsession. They are so beautiful. :love:

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
D&T, that stone is amazing! Congrats!

I have to agree with you on the setting. I know none of your other settings ended up being "the one", but I feel like you go for something with a little more flair, uniqueness, or maybe even sparkle than the setting its in now. Not that it isn't beautiful - it just doesn't seem like its you. (and not that you're not beautiful, obviously)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
many thanks ladies! KaeKae, SDL, Marcy

BoulderGal- I've been going back and forth with your three stone and having that in my mind too, so we'll see what I end up with finally.

DH has given me permission for one last and final final final reset for this stone but if the band I have in mind works out, then no reset and we are done done and done...lol

Sandy! how are you doing? I do like :love: princesses in Kite set, I almost set this asscher kite set, but staring at it on my screen I just couldn't do it for some reason :confused:

Haven, thank you tons missy! I sure love your new acquisition :love:

Novel You so know my style and absolutely correct, even DH knows this might not be permanent home :rodent: You said it perfectly :bigsmile: buttttt if somehow my new band works out well with this solitaire then its a keeper set *I think* :wacko:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow! I think it's beautiful in this setting and goes really well with your wedding band (although if you want more sparkle...maybe a stacking band?)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, what a gorgeous stone!! seriously, it will shine no matter how you set it. I think it looks classic and beautiful as is, but you've got great taste and I'm sure it will be equally as gorgeous in a re-set!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
It's an incredible stone, D&T !! :love:!! It's a perfect size for your hand, and I love it as a solitaire in YG. I think a baguette band will look great with your current setting and any future :naughty: setting changes!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Slg - thank you sweetie! i agree with a stacker diamond band, one is on the way... so we shall see, if it doesn't work out, I can always return since its not custom :cheeky:

Oh goodness, I just noticed that my first post had all kinds of error :oops: ring size is actually 3.75 I wear my e-ring the right size, but my band is a 4 although it is hot so now my finger looks like I've got a bit of a muffin top going on :nono: table is 67% and depth is 69% with faint fluoro so not ideal by numbers, but it sure is a purty stone... DH LOVEs this diamond the most out of all of my previous ones. He can't help but stare at it as well...lol

MrsSalvo - awww you are too sweet I'm pretty sure I finally got the diamond right, should have just bought an asscher when I first join PS, but I got a bit sucked into the face up size and getting an ideal RB by scientific method, and lost sight of what I really liked in the first place.

Lula- hiya hun! thank you much for your lovely comment I am a yellow gold lover, but it was sure fun to mix it up a bit back then. ::)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
The stone is beautiful honey. As for the setting. I think I'd like it just fine if those prongs were thinned out. I've found with my asscher that prongs make a huge difference on how I feel about the way the stone is set. If the setting were mine I'd want them thinned out and made so that they are indistinguishable from one another.

Congrats honey. It's a lovely stone.

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
That Asscher is magical... absolutely hypnotic. :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I love the simple setting!

GraceAva

Rough_Rock
it lovely! i really like the setting, very elegantx

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ninama|1301894541|2887231 said:
That Asscher is magical... absolutely hypnotic. :love:

I agree...I'm afraid to stare at it too long or I might be in a trance! The settings not bad either. Could
you have the prongs slimmed down or did they do it that way for protection?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous! I love it! :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love everything about it. Eeeeverything!!! It's just magical, you have the loveliest, most elegant taste!! :appl: :love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring looks beautiful! I really hope the setting does grow on you-- I think the stone looks great in there.
Asschers are so unique. I don't own any asscher diamonds but I have a gorgeous aquamarine asscher and an amazing yellow beryl one.
Wear it in good health!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone D&T. I like the setting! It looks great on you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is beautiful! :love: You can always add the bling with wedding bands! I love it in the solitaire! However, Gypsy's new ring would be a strong consideration for me if I had an asscher and did not want a plain solitaire!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
D&T - it's gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Have you though about getting 2 stacking bands, one for each side of the e-ring? That might give you the extra bling that you're missing.

Also, it's great that your hubby likes staring at the stone so much! My hubby occasionally grabs my hand to look at my stone every once in a while, and it makes me fall in love with the stone all over again. I've been going back and forth about whether or not to upgrade, but it seems like my hubby is too sentimental about it. He even said "just get other jewelry and diamonds for your right hand - don't trade this one in."

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! I could stare into that for days and forget where I am!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
D&T|1301881315|2887118 said:
buttttt if somehow my new band works out well with this solitaire then its a keeper set *I think* :wacko:

A keeper! Wooo! Then its time for SMTB... show me the band!!! Why isn't there a foot stamping smiley?

Or, wait until it's on your finger and you love it. Fine, be reasonable. :cheeky:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
It looks gorgeous D&T, such a classic :appl: :love: enjoy wearing it :wavey:

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your new stone is gorgeous and it has quite a presence on your finger. I think a band with baguettes would be divine (love baguettes). Can't wait to see how this set develops. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results