shape
carat
color
clarity

Itty antique asschers arriving!

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
I'm overjoyed to let you guys know that it's complete!! David and team did an amazing job.
The video wasn't great for assessing the prongs as the reflection of the prongs just blended in with the background a bit too well.
Finished7.PNG
finished7_2.PNG

Thanks everyone (especially @foxinsox @Matthews1127 & @acaw2015) for helping me through the CADs and for all of your sideline support!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm overjoyed to let you guys know that it's complete!! David and team did an amazing job.
The video wasn't great for assessing the prongs as the reflection of the prongs just blended in with the background a bit too well.
Finished7.PNG
finished7_2.PNG

Thanks everyone (especially @foxinsox @Matthews1127 & @acaw2015) for helping me through the CADs and for all of your sideline support!

It’s PERFECT!! I can’t wait to see hand shots!!! Beautiful!!! :love:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOH! :appl:LOVELY! Seconding the anticipation of handshots. It looks fantastic!

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looking forward to seeing this one

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweet ring!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Count me in as another who loves it and can’t wait for handshots! The slightly pinched in prongs really show off the octagonal shape of your stones. I love your inspiration ring from acaw2015 too, with the prongs more in line with the stones - one of each for me, please!

crystalinmke

Shiny_Rock
Premium
oh i really love this! be sure to post handshots! i would love to know if you feel it is a low set band? i love the trellis style for a five stone band but i really wanna keep it low profile.

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
Honestly, the band is absolutely stunning in person. The asschers are really bright and the facets move very well. The DK team was phenomenal and nailed the look down. I'll do a full write up of vedor experience, moissanite, and the asschers in the next day or two.
Finally getting around to handshots...
20180907_103034.jpg 20180907_103300.jpg

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
The profile is the favorite component. I was a bit nervous that each "u" was too wide, but in person, it's perfect. I love seeing the profile as I'm typing.
20180907_103238.jpg
. 20180907_103057.jpg

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
The profile is the favorite component. I was a bit nervous that each "u" was too wide, but in person, it's perfect. I love seeing the profile as I'm typing.
20180907_103238.jpg
. 20180907_103057.jpg

Absolutely stunning, and the hand shots look even better than the DK shots! Loving the yellow gold too. Did you decide to go with 14k or the antique? I’ll be going the YG route too but can’t make up my mind between 14k and his 50/50 blend.

Anyway, beautiful ring!!!!

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
oh i really love this! be sure to post handshots! i would love to know if you feel it is a low set band? i love the trellis style for a five stone band but i really wanna keep it low profile.

It's very low set. I typically bash my rings a fair amount, and this ring is an exception. Amy was even able to lower it even further in Rev 2, however I didn't like the metal showing as much as it was.

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning, and the hand shots look even better than the DK shots! Loving the yellow gold too. Did you decide to go with 14k or the antique? I’ll be going the YG route too but can’t make up my mind between 14k and his 50/50 blend.

Anyway, beautiful ring!!!!

Thank you! I went with the antique blend. I also had a really hard time choosing. The pictures I recieved from David didn't help too much as the bands were textured. On white:
20180907_124941.jpg
I would say in color, it's comparable to the below picture:
Screenshot_2018-09-07-12-55-17.png
I'll do a comparison shot with a yellow gold ring this evening

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I went with the antique blend. I also had a really hard time choosing. The pictures I recieved from David didn't help too much as the bands were textured. On white:
20180907_124941.jpg
I would say in color, it's comparable to the below picture:
Screenshot_2018-09-07-12-55-17.png
I'll do a comparison shot with a yellow gold ring this evening

Thank you! That would be very helpful! I don’t have any yellow gold to speak of so it’s hard to compare, and different lighting can make a huge difference. I got the same pic you’re talking about with the textured antique gold rose band, and it made it difficult to discern since it wasn’t apples to apples. I want a light pale gold, not yellowy (is that a word?) like 18k. The True Gem has a proprietary Champagne Gold that is amazing, but they won’t reveal their blend of course. Haha! It’s just barely pink and it’s gorgeous.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results