shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s FINALLY here!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
I''m so excited I just had to share with everyone! After MANY delays my ering is finally in my FF''s hands! I haven''t seen it at all since the CAD images, I didn''t even look at the finished photo they (Whiteflash) sent, since I wanted it to be a suprise. My FF has called Fedex every day for the past week waiting for it to arrive (it was stuck at customs) so the local fedex woman knew what it was we were waiting for. When my FF opened the package up in front of her (just in case it was missing - i''ve heard the horror stories!) she squealed, and the woman behind him asked if the ring was for sale and if she could buy it!!

He''s psyching me out, keeping me wondering when he''ll propose
39.gif
He took me out for a nice supper last night but didn''t ask THE question. I know it will be soon (fingers crossed for this weekend) but i''m sure it will be when I least expect it!

I''ll be sure to post photos as soon as he asks! Eeeek!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Wooooo....how exciting!
36.gif

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Whoo!! It must be coming soon! Can''t wait to see pictures.

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
oh, how exciting!!!!!
36.gif

and you have so much willpower to not sneak a peak even at the Whiteflash photos!

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/17/2007 10:03:38 AM
Author: lsyama
oh, how exciting!!!!!
36.gif

and you have so much willpower to not sneak a peak even at the Whiteflash photos!
I know! The photo file is just sitting on his desktop! And he even told me where the package was in the house so that I don''t go in there and accidentially see it! I almost peeked last night but I didn''t [
6.gif
This is getting pretty trying on my self-restraint! I don''t know how many more days I can last
32.gif
9.gif

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/17/2007 10:11:32 AM
Author: happilyeverafter

I know! The photo file is just sitting on his desktop! And he even told me where the package was in the house so that I don't go in there and accidentially see it! I almost peeked last night but I didn't [
6.gif
This is getting pretty trying on my self-restraint! I don't know how many more days I can last
32.gif
9.gif

Gosh, I just don't know if I'd be able to pull it off - my finger would just be itching to click on that little photo icon...... AAAHH!
But maybe you'll inspire me to attempt to wait
2.gif

(at least for a little while)

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
ps Is that your bunny as a baby? I love the floppy ears and big feet!
I had baby bunnies a looooong time ago, and at first, they waddled around before they figured out how to hop!

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/17/2007 10:58:09 AM
Author: lsyama
ps Is that your bunny as a baby? I love the floppy ears and big feet!
I had baby bunnies a looooong time ago, and at first, they waddled around before they figured out how to hop!
Haha, I wish he was mine! We used to have one with the same colouring, but he would never sit still long enough for a good picture, so we improvised
2.gif

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
YAY! I''m sure your super excited! Can''t wait to see pics!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
soooo exciting! hope you get that ring on your finger soon!!!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope that he does it this weekend-you showed great restraint not going in for a peak!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting!! Better get that manicure, hehe.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAAAAAY!!!! I can''t wait for your handshots! (Sending you PS fairy dust for this weekend!)

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
I feel for you! My e-ring is sitting in a FedEx box next to me as I type this. It arrived yesterday from James Allen but my bf has been out of town all week. He comes home today so hopefully I will get my ring this weekend as well... It is torture!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It shouldn''t be long now!
36.gif

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Uh indypitty, I don''t know how you''re resisting! At least mine''s behind a closed door! (although I have been found to stand outside said door a few times with my hand on the doorknob, but resistence prevailed, whew!) If it was sitting beside me there''s NO WAY i could resist.

Well I was hoping for this weekend but no proposal so far and bf is out of town now until later tonight
8.gif
So no proposal for me this weekend, *weeps a little* I think he knows i''m upset about it because I said I was hoping to show everyone at work my beautiful ring on monday, and I was a little less than my cheerful self this morning as he was leaving. Hopefully this week sometime. sigh

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Guess what ladies, he did propose yesterday after all! He took me to the spot where we first met (it had been a blind date) and had flowers and candles, and had "will you marry me?" written on the dessert when it came out. It was perfect *sigh* I even started to cry! (which worried me a bit - if i''m like that with a proposal I knew was coming what will I be like at the wedding?!) And of course I finally got to lay eyes on my ring! It is a stunner, it couldn''t have been more perfect! I never expected the diamonds to sparkle the way they do - WFs ACAs are in a league of their own
30.gif

I tried taking some pics but they weren''t coming out at all - all i was getting was blury sparkle and fire
31.gif
and the lighting was very poor at home. I''ll try to take some better ones tonight. Eek i''m so excited!

So now I can officially move to the BIW list, but i''ll definitely linger around the LIW too - it''s so much fun here!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Oohhhh, YEAH!!! woooo hoooo *happy dance*
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
wow, that''s awesome! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif

Can''t wait for photos!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
YAY Congratulations! That proposal was so sweet! Pictures please!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Mmmmmmmmm, a yummy proposal! What kind of dessert was it, may I ask? See, without bling pictures my other love (sweets!) comes to the forefront....
11.gif

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!! and you thought it wasnt going to happen this weekend. Now get out there and take some pics for us. we wont care if they are poor quality... if not sent the one you FF has on the computer file.
9.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif
Can''t wait to see you over in the BWW
2.gif

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for the congrats!
emembarrassed.gif

Okay well i''m at work so i don''t have my camera or the photo WF sent, but here are a few REALLY BAD ONES I took with my QuickCam at work. I mean they''re bad, blurry and crappy, but here are a few anyways.
The first....

kPicture1.jpg

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock

kPicture2.jpg

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
ugh so blurry! it doesn''t capture the ring at all!

kPicture3.jpg

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock

kPicture4.jpg

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock

kPicture5.jpg

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock

kPicture6.jpg

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock

kPicture7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results