shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s finally finished!! Thankyou GOG and WF..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I''m so excited, my long awaited ring has finally been completed by WF, and now I have but a few short days until it arrives in my hot lil hands in Australia!
For anyone who remembers all my other posts along the way, it has been a bit of a journey for me getting this ring together, with some twists along the way..but its finally done
9.gif

I am going to reserve my "final judgement" for when I get to see her "in the flesh", but to me the WF pics look realy impressive, and I couldn''t be happier.

The Diamond is a 1.25 K SI1 H&A from GOG,
the setting is the Legato Sleek Lines in 18k yellow gold from WF, with just a minor change to the prongs.

I will do a full glamour shoot over in SMTR when it arives, but I really just wanted to put this here so I can say an enormous **THANKYOU** to the wonderful people who have helped me.

Jon, Christen, Marie and team at GOG - hopefully by now you guys know how I feel about you! But for anyone who is considering buying from them, I have to say it has been the single most pleasurable retail experience of my life working with these eternally patient people. They are just plain great!
5.gif

And to Jamie and Vera and the team at WF - well..Wow! I cannot say enough how impressed I am with the level of service I received from these fantastic professionals. Jamie has answered about a thousand of my Q''s, and Vera needed to change my order confirmation about 20 times - every task and communication always completed quickly, thoroughly and with kindness.
5.gif

Thankyou to both wonderful teams, it was my pleasure to have "met" you all!
9.gif
emthup.gif
face23.gif

And of course, all you helpful people on PS who gave me your advice and opinions, a big hug and cheers to you!

Ok, I know enough rambling, sorry!
Here''s the pic:
1.gif

Wf legato pic edit.JPG

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Freaking woweeeeee!!!
30.gif
30.gif

OMG It''s stunning!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Oops, sorry about that, didn''t realise that text was quite so large, but a ring like that deserves it!!

I am so in love, the yellow gold is just divine, and the setting is perfect!

Girl, you are one lucky chicky!! Needing lifesupport until I get handshots........................
32.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Ha ha!
I just checked back on my thread, I knew I could rely on you Honey for such a great reaction!
I''m glad you like it! And of course I will deliver on the hand-and-other shots..new camera and all...
31.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
I truly love it, and I totally can''t believe it''s a K! Killer stone! What a stress it was for you to decide but you really have picked a winner!

I have to ask, what kind of camera did you get
31.gif
It''s my big bday in a few weeks (yep, 29 again
27.gif
) and my darling is going to buy me a camera - must take arrow shots though. I am thinking of a Cannon 8015 or something like that, can never remember details like that. 8 megapixels, 4x optical zoom, something along those lines. Gee, I wish they advertised cameras like this : Takes fabulous arrow shots, fire shots etc.
9.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I have been very tempted to bug you about the status of your pretty
31.gif
but refrained

OMG she is beautiful :) I can't wait to see her glamour shoot, we needs lots of shots :) just beautiful

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thankyou Dee, you're very kind! I have been a bit absent from PS as my hard drive crashed and needed repairing. However, its probably been a good thing not having a computer as I probably would've driven myself mad waiting for my ring, lol!

Honey, it was actually my b'day gift the camera, so I ended up with a much better one from my folks than I could've afforded myself.
Its a Sony DSC T200. I haven't tried it out much on jewellery yet, but I can tell you its great.
I never would've thought I wanted a Sony, but seeing as this model has been superceded it was reduced at some places and they got a great deal. Maybe ring around your local duty-free if you're interested?
It has a touch screen, which is Really fun and easy to use. Plus, it got the mega thumbs-up from Jon @ GOG, who's a nut about this stuff, so thats good enough for me!
5.gif

As a reference, it has 8.1mp and 5x optical zoom. The rest I'm not up to speed on, but I know it has a close macro range.
I also like that its digital but semi-manual, so you can create all your own settings or just go with the auto ones..anyway, rambling!

Not sure yet on performance for fire etc, but it has a strong macro mode, so I'm optimistic. I will take lots of shots for you!
What models are you thinking of?

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh! If it''s got the thumbs up for Jon, I better go and check it out - Paddy is going to kill me!!!
2.gif

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
It turned out gorgeous AJ! I can''t wait to see your pics when you get it!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2008 5:19:21 AM
Author: honey22
Ooooh! If it''s got the thumbs up for Jon, I better go and check it out - Paddy is going to kill me!!!
2.gif
Yup, that was good enough for me!
Mine came in this metallic fuschia colour, very cool..

If you think you''ll like it, do shop around. It retails still for about $600 everywhere, but my folks got Harvey Norman''s to pricematch to just over $200
6.gif
emthup.gif

Anyways, no more camera stealing my ring''s show!
9.gif

dsct200r.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thankyou Bling A and Lorelei!
I can''t wait to get it and see how it is IRL - I''ve never even seen an ideal diamond over a ct, I''m so excited.
I hope the K colour looks as pretty as it does in the photos!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Hey Arjunajane, I''ve been wondering where you were!
Congratulations on your lovely ring...it looks really great!
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous! gorgeous! gorgeous!
can''t wait for handshots!
30.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
That looks fantastic! I have been wanting a LARGE K color diamond ever since I saw Coatimundi''s. Now I can add yours to my wish list! Congrats!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! The proportions of the setting and stone are just perfect!

Start with the hand cream now lady, we''re going to need a lot of pictures of that beauty, and I wouldn''t want you risking any skin damage from the flash
2.gif

Beautiful!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thankyou Lara, Jcrow and NEU
5.gif

Mercoledi, lol I need handcream, manicure, everything! but thankyou for the kind words.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous, many congrats!!!

dockman3

Brilliant_Rock
What a fantastic ring! I love the yg, but I''m a bit biased...

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thankyou Skippy!

Cheers Dockman, your ring is also gorgeous - I hope you will be happy to welcome my ring to the YG club, lol!

I just found out it will be shipped today, Yay!!
36.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pure perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo, it looks BEAUTIFUL!! I love the yellow gold and I can''t wait to see the hand shots!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Love2Travel

Shiny_Rock
Please stop posting pictures of these beautiful rings that are lower in color/clarity b/c your killing my train of thought here! lol

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a stunning ring! I love the yellow gold. I think I am favoring yellow gold now. It looks beautiful! Congrats!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
HOORAY for yellow gold!!!!
36.gif

It''s beautiful. Congratulations on the new bling!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!! Congratulations! I can''t wait to see your pictures!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhhh, you''re a tease you are.

Now we have to wait for hand shots.

I
30.gif
your ring, it looks a beaut.
36.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW Arjuna! It is STUNNING!
36.gif
30.gif

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great. I am really liking the yellow gold setting.

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - that is so sleek and classic and GORGEOUS!
emteeth.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results