shape
carat
color
clarity

It's finally all finished!

lavieenviolet078

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!

A couple months back I posted for some help evaluating the diamond my guy and I had picked out for my engagement ring. I learned from my thread that it's a 60/60 diamond and that there might be some trade offs between its brilliance, fire, and spread. Since then I've been a bit worried / anxious to see the final ring and make sure the stone looks as good as I remembered it. Our jeweler let us know that the ring was done and we stopped by to try it on (after which it will be gift-wrapped by them and hidden away by my BF since he still wants to do a surprise proposal :kiss2:).

Anyway, we are both thrilled with how it turned out! I was so happy to see that the diamond was throwing TONS of fire and had a great presence and sparkle.:love: Here are some screen caps from a quick video I took of it sparkling. Sadly PS won't allow me to upload the actual video. The stone is a 1.3 GIA XXX, H, SI1 (eye-clean) "Fire and Ice" diamond on a custom made platinum setting. Thanks again everyone here for your help.

Red.PNG Yellow.PNG Blue:Green.PNG Blue:Orange.PNG Green.PNG Green:Orange.PNG

P

PierreBear

Gorgeous and classic look that will never go out of style! Enjoy and hope your BF hides that puppy well! I know I would want to be sneaking peaks since it's such a beauty!

lavieenviolet078

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous and classic look that will never go out of style! Enjoy and hope your BF hides that puppy well! I know I would want to be sneaking peaks since it's such a beauty!

Thank you =)2
Haha! Hopefully he will hide it well and not make it stay hidden away for too long :mrgreen2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautiful. Congratulations. I hope you get to wear it all the time soon.

Nitedula

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hooray for sparkle! I hope your proposal comes soon, so you can admire this lovely stone all the time!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! It's sparkly indeed :appl:

I hope he doesn't make you wait too long!!! When i was in that situation I asked my guy to move it to the safety deposit box so that I wouldn't be tempted to play with it - lol!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! Hope you get to wear it soon!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoy!

lavieenviolet078

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!! It's sparkly indeed :appl:

I hope he doesn't make you wait too long!!! When i was in that situation I asked my guy to move it to the safety deposit box so that I wouldn't be tempted to play with it - lol!!

Aww thanks! I hope he hides it well and that it won't take long. He promised me before the holidays :lol:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm hopping on the BEAUTIFUL wagon, it is!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results