shape
carat
color
clarity

It’s done..from CAD to Completion

JDF617

Rough_Rock
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Got my custom e-ring. I love it. It came out great, however, fuzzys already are getting stuck in the prongs. Help. And it feels slightly rough to the touch. Any pointers?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks absolutely beautiful! But being rough to the touch would be concerning, definitely. It would imply that the claws have not been refined properly or that they aren’t maybe rounded down over the diamonds securely. I would contact the vendor with your concerns ASAP & take it from there. And keep us posted!

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
So pretty!! It looks perfect on your hand. I’d have it looked at and if possible, filed, finished, adjusted to minimize snagging. That would really bother me. Alternatively you could never again wear cozy sweaters and stick to silk and leather exclusively... cause that ring is that gorgeous!:lol-2::roll2:=)2

ladyonthelake

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So pretty! I admire pears so much!

JDF617

Rough_Rock
So pretty!! It looks perfect on your hand. I’d have it looked at and if possible, filed, finished, adjusted to minimize snagging. That would really bother me. Alternatively you could never again wear cozy sweaters and stick to silk and leather exclusively... cause that ring is that gorgeous!:lol-2::roll2:=)2
:lol:

JDF617

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much!

Diamond425

Shiny_Rock
Oh I love it. Beautiful.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. I love pears.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just beautiful, I adore pears and love the split shank!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results