shape
carat
color
clarity

ISee2 stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mbr102865

Rough_Rock
I was wondering who might be familiar or have an ISee2 stone? I just found out about these yesterday. Sounds interesting. Is there really something to it or is it maybe simply a new marketing twist? Would love opinions.
Thanks.
1.gif

BunniBling

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know much about the topic, but Gold Old Gold has a little info here.

-J

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi mbr,

I have an Isee2. What I know for sure is, they are extremely well/tight cut. Mine looks great in all lighting situations, it''s gorgeous.

If you do a search on here, it might help, might not. lol But you can''t go wrong with one, imo.

mbr102865

Rough_Rock
Hi, again Ellen. I am the one considering the two H stones from GOG...the OCD one...lol

The H SI1 is an ISee2 stone. I am so glad to hear that you have one and that you love it!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I dont place much faith in brands, give me info, nice thing is that GOG does just that.
That said in general the isee2 stones Iv seen the data on have been very very well cut.

mbr102865

Rough_Rock
Here are the stats: Would love to know what you think.

Total depth: 61.6
Table: 55.8
Crown Angle: 34.3
Pav Angle: 41.02 (little deep???)
Crown %: 15.1
Pav %: 43.4
Girdle: 3.0%
Length Girdle Facet: 76.5

H, SI1, 1.81 Carat Round Brilliant.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
pavilion angle is fine.
lower girdles are a little shorter than I prefer but that''s personal preference.

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
Heya!

I have a .55 D/IF with strong blue fl, and it''s an isee2 diamond from GOG. It''s just gorgeous....we nicknamed it ''The Retina Burner''.
Haha!
:)

They are just really well cut rocks!

griffiam

Rough_Rock
I''m sorry I missed your post the first time around. I just wanted to chime in to say that I have a 1.04 F/SI1 Isee2, and I love it! Like Ellen''s, mine looks great in any kind of light. I don''t think you could go wrong. For what it''s worth, I found it very helpful to compare stones side-by-side. Of course, that''s also a little dangerous. And expensive.
20.gif

mbr102865

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your imput. I bet your F is gorgeous!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results