Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this pendant too big looking on me?

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
I usually wear classic, dainty pendants, but I received this one as a gift. It has my initials engraved in it, and it is pretty, I just feel like I'm wearing a dog tag of something. Sorry the picture is so bad, but it shows the size of it fine.

f7796cf27c14_ca20db8a-1db3-479a-97f2-6113f6ed729a.jpg

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
No I don't think it is too big on you, I really like necklaces like this. If you are still skeptical you could get a longer chain for it so it is less "front and center"

Malajube

Rough_Rock
I also don't think it's too big on you. I think it's lovely.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
perfect size! I have always liked the look of an engraved disc charm on a necklace or bracelet because it is classic and always in style .You might consider experimenting with different chains that are longer or heavier. i think that pendant would look great on a 24 inch chain!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I think it is lovely. I understand what you mean though that it can be a bit different when you are used to wearing something much smaller and lighter. Personally I think it looks great- it just might take some getting used too.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I like it a lot, Sweetpea. It has style. I wouldn't wear it on a longer chain, but Jewelerman's suggestion to chains of different types is a good idea. You might find something that makes it zing for you. It's definitely not too big.

--- Laurie

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it! I don't like the feeling of wearing necklaces like that so I think I understand, but everytime I see one on someone else I really like them. I also like the length of the chain, bigger discs on longer chain remind me of older fashion and my mother. I think that length with a top like what you're wearing is perfect!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    What is PriceScope?
    What is PriceScope?
    What is Diamond Color?
    What is Diamond Color?

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.