shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this pendant too big looking on me?

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
I usually wear classic, dainty pendants, but I received this one as a gift. It has my initials engraved in it, and it is pretty, I just feel like I'm wearing a dog tag of something. Sorry the picture is so bad, but it shows the size of it fine.

f7796cf27c14_ca20db8a-1db3-479a-97f2-6113f6ed729a.jpg

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
No I don't think it is too big on you, I really like necklaces like this. If you are still skeptical you could get a longer chain for it so it is less "front and center"

Malajube

Rough_Rock
I also don't think it's too big on you. I think it's lovely.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
perfect size! I have always liked the look of an engraved disc charm on a necklace or bracelet because it is classic and always in style .You might consider experimenting with different chains that are longer or heavier. i think that pendant would look great on a 24 inch chain!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I think it is lovely. I understand what you mean though that it can be a bit different when you are used to wearing something much smaller and lighter. Personally I think it looks great- it just might take some getting used too.

ivyrbotson

Rough_Rock
No,i think it is good for u.

ivyrbotson

Rough_Rock
No,i think it is good for u.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I like it a lot, Sweetpea. It has style. I wouldn't wear it on a longer chain, but Jewelerman's suggestion to chains of different types is a good idea. You might find something that makes it zing for you. It's definitely not too big.

--- Laurie

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
no

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it! I don't like the feeling of wearing necklaces like that so I think I understand, but everytime I see one on someone else I really like them. I also like the length of the chain, bigger discs on longer chain remind me of older fashion and my mother. I think that length with a top like what you're wearing is perfect!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results