shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this Ideal-Scope OK???

slm9555

Rough_Rock
Hey guys...

Thanks to everyone on PS who has helped me in my search for the right diamond.

As you may know, I pulled the trigger on a .81 I SI1 diamond from James Allen.

This is the diamond - https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut/0.81-carat-i-color-si1-clarity-excellent-cut-sku-1908666

I got JA to send me the ideal scope image. Please let me know if you see any issue with the ideal scope image before I let JA know that I am moving forward or picking a different stone.

Here is the ideal-scope image, is there too much leakage?

https://s13.postimg.org/8nmsvv5t3/1908666id.jpg

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great choice.

Make sure it is eye-clean
The light performance is great. Those pink patches are non-issues. In fact, the diamond is BADLY tilted to 6'clock direction. Considering this, the IS is great.
The appearance is handsome with thick arrows. :love:
The spread is good as well.

slm9555

Rough_Rock
flyingpig|1478636924|4095342 said:
Great choice.

The light performance is great. Those pink patches are non-issues. In fact, the diamond is BADLY tilted to 6'clock direction. Considering this, the IS is great.

Thank you very much Flyingpig. Can you please elaborate what you mean by the diamond is badly tilted towards the 6 o clock direction?

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
accidental double post

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
slm9555|1478639199|4095372 said:
flyingpig|1478636924|4095342 said:
Great choice.

Thank you very much Flyingpig. Can you please elaborate what you mean by the diamond is badly tilted towards the 6 o clock direction?

It is nothing regarding the structure of the diamond, it just means the person taking the photo of the diamond did not straighten it out properly before taking the photos. Thats why the arrows have very different sizes at the bottom half than the top half, as it was not put straight before the shot was taken.

Diamonds tend to leak a lot more tilted, so the fact your idealscope looks like this, despite the poor photography, means it's a good find.

Congratulations

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results