Cut: VG
Depth: 69.7
Table: 67.0
Fluoro: FB
Pol: Ex
Sym: VG
6.7x5.47x3.81 (1.2 Ratio)

$6,084

This would be my first diamond purchase, don't want to overspend. Thanks.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Radiants are hard, but it appears that yours has a larger table table and is a bit deeper than ideal. I found this one in Whiteflashes virtual inventory to use as a comparison and it has better specs except that it's an H instead of a G.

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/radiant-cut-loose-diamond-2777920.htm

are you looking for a radiant that has a crushed ice look or do you like them to look a bit chunkier?

Cornfused_Martian

Rough_Rock
I'm looking for more of a chunkier/brilliant look as opposed to the crushed ice.

Thanks for the link. The hard part about radiants is rarely is there a picture up of this. I'm a little leary of doing the online thing without having seen the diamond. How can I assure that it has a good look/fire to it?

What would be ideal for the table and depth?
I thought that table/depth of around 68-70% are desired.

Thanks for the help.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
This might be helpful.
https://www.pricescope.com/wiki/diamonds/radiant-cut-diamond

You're right, I was having trouble last night trying to find you a nice recommendation, because many online vendors do not post photos. So it's impossible to know from a virtual inventory if the stone your interested in is going to have a chunky or crushed ice look, and that's frustrating. Sites like Good Old Gold, Whiteflash (although not in this case), Brian Gavin Diamonds, and James Allen all have photos of the actual diamonds.

Are you determined to stay at 1.2ct or so? BGD cuts the quadex, which is beautiful, and with your budget I think you can stay over a ct, but probably not quite 1.2.

The stone that you posted about, is it an online stone or did you find this in a BM store? You are going to need to get an ASET image of the stone. The image will show you how well the diamond will perform for you. :))

Cornfused_Martian

Rough_Rock
This is a store stone. Haven't had a chance to see it in person. It's a in another city not too far away. Deciding whether it would be worth the drive.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results