shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a good diamond at a good price?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful diamond and lovely setting! I happen to have a diamond cut by Towlkowsky from GOG myself, so I can tell you that they cut very beautiful diamonds!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
The price isn''t listed. However, the stone looks very nice and well cut. The setting also looks well made. GOG''s prices are usually fine, so it''s probably a great ring!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great.

diamondboy77

Rough_Rock
what is the cost of the diamond? Statistically speaking it apprears to be nice. However, visual appearance (to your eye) and cost play into the equation. Like a work of art, statistics mean nothing as "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The diamond looks fine. However, it comes already set in that setting, and I personally think the setting dwarfs the diamond.

If I were you, I would pick a similar diamond of your choice and put it in something that will maximize the size.
2.gif

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with Ellen, the setting has too much metal in the diamond area. In my opinion, it is too masculine for a diamond ring. When I think of a diamond ring.........I want to see DIAMONDS, not metal.

Just my 2 cents
Good Luck
MWG

pcaruso

Rough_Rock
thanks for all the feedback.... I agree and I think I will go with a tiffany style 4 or 6 prong setting to show more of the diamond
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results