shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

delts

Rough_Rock
0.85-Carat Round Diamond
This Ideal-cut, H-color, and VS1-clarity diamond comes accompanied by a diamond grading report from the GIA.
Price: $3,537.00

Diamond Details Find Similar Diamonds E-mail This Page

Estimated arrival date:

If you order by 3 PM EST Monday, this diamond should arrive on Wednesday, April 21, or Monday, April 26 when set in jewelry.
GIA grading report
Free FedEx®
30-Day Returns
Free Gift Packaging

Cut: Ideal
This diamond is cut to the finest table and depth proportions, allowing it to reflect nearly all light as sparkle and fire. By these proportions, Blue Nile qualifies this diamond as an Ideal cut.

Color: H
This diamond offers an exceptional balance of color and cost in the near-colorless range. If you choose an H-color grade diamond, you can buy a larger diamond for same the price as a higher color grade. The very slight tint is generally not noticeable.

Clarity: Very Slightly Included (VS1)
This diamond has few, very small inclusions. The inclusions are very difficult to see under a 10x power magnification, and are almost never visible to the unaided eye. VS1 grade diamonds present an excellent value in clarity because they are typically free of visible blemishes, and they are less expensive than higher clarity grades.

Stock number: LD00226007

Carat weight: 0.85

Cut: Ideal

Color: H

Clarity: VS1

Depth %: 62.1%

Table %: 57%

Symmetry: Excellent

Polish: Excellent

Girdle: Thin to medium, faceted

Culet: None

Fluorescence: None

Measurements: 6.07x6.11x3.78 mm

EdSkinner

Shiny_Rock
Sounds good to me.

delts

Rough_Rock
thanks for your reply
I am a little confused on the whole process. I am trying to do my homework, and am still a tad confused on the whole process.

Why don't sites like bluenile.com list the crown height, pavilion depth, crown angle, etc?

EdSkinner

Shiny_Rock
Ignorance is bliss.

EdSkinner

Shiny_Rock
Also GIA certs do not give you the information to determin cut. But if Blue Nile is guarenteeing it (the cut)I would believe them

delts

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your response.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The 'ideals' at BN seem to be in line with the AGS standards and approximate any other definition of 'ideal' around. The other categories seem rather random and I am not such a believer. Price is good though...

Comparable to THIS dude for which not much 'believing' is needed. Plenty of stats in place...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results