shape
carat
color
clarity

Is MONTRed.com legit? Has anyone ever bought jewelry from them and had it appraised?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kirbythepink

Rough_Rock
I''m brand new to this board, so please be gentle
26.gif
I''ve been surfing the web and reading reviews, but I can''t seem to find any info on this. My fiance recently purchased the following from MONTRed:

http://www.montred.com/pid-110013-diamond-ring.html

Inside, there is an "18k" marking where the "k" is slightly faint. I did the fog test to the diamonds, which seem to have passed the test. However, moissanite also would pass the fog test, so I just wanted to know if anyone had their MONTRed jewelry appraised. I''m considering doing so, but $80 is a lot to shell out for me right now (considering how much my wedding is costing me!!). I would love to hear any insight you have, and thank you so much in advance for any help :)

slmulkey

Shiny_Rock
How funny, I have almost the exact same ring from montred except in yellow gold and 1/2 ctw that we bought through amazon.com. I did not have it appraised, but have no reason to believe that its fake. My 18k stamp looks normal. I wouldn''t worry.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results