clarity

Is anybody watching this?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He actually said to a reporter who had a follow up question (paraphrasing) Yeah, there are others here with higher ratings than you who have questions.
Total classless jackass. Putz to the nth power.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm watching ... he was making a joke when he said that, but you're proving his point by doing (here) what he is saying CNN does - take everything - even positive - and turn it into a negative. :roll:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the worst conference I've ever seen. HOW THE F IS HRC RELEVANT TO THIS?!!??!?! What the hell is he talking about?

It's freaking nonsense. blah blah blah I want to make a deal but cant because everyone IS SO MEAN blah blah.

I hate him so. much.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Putz is putting it mildly.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1487271301|4129769 said:

HE WONT' STOP YAPPING ABOUT HRC. HE'S SO G-D DA-N INCOMPETENT that he can't put together a single sentence.

He just sh*t on BBC which is amusing, because they are one of the most respected news sources. Neat job.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1487271257|4129768 said:
This is the worst conference I've ever seen. HOW THE F IS HRC RELEVANT TO THIS?!!??!?! What the hell is he talking about?

It's freaking nonsense. blah blah blah I want to make a deal but cant because everyone IS SO MEAN blah blah.

I hate him so. much.

My husband called to tell me put this on. He does nothing but toot his own horn. My blood pressure is rising!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
No, I'm not watching it. I'm sure I'll read all about it here, so why watch? ;-)
:wavey:

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Why does he still bring up Hillary? WHYYYYY?

And why does he continue to share his opinions on media outlets? Just move on, and address the real issues.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1487271384|4129770 said:

HE WONT' STOP YAPPING ABOUT HRC. HE'S SO G-D DA-N INCOMPETENT that he can't put together a single sentence.

He answered questions FROM A CNN REPORTER drawing a comparison between these latest leaks, and those against HRC during the campaign. If he didn't answer, you'd be dogging him out for dodging the question. :roll:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Because he is an a&&! The awful democrats are making it hard for him. What does he think the Reps did for 8 flipping years!

Now it's Hillary cheated on the debates. He is nuts

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I might have to turn this off before I have a literal heart attack. His lies are OUT OF CONTROL.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JoCoJenn|1487271575|4129777 said:
lovedogs|1487271384|4129770 said:

He answered questions FROM A CNN REPORTER drawing a comparison between these latest leaks, and those against HRC during the campaign. If he didn't answer, you'd be dogging him out for dodging the question. :roll:
No, he didn't. That's not what the question was about. The question was about the ship off the coast, the buzz off a ship, etc. The question has nothing to do with HRC.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"I am the least anti-semetic person you've ever seen. I am the least racist person you've ever seen."

He has to know that he's a raging lunatic/liar, right?!?!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1487271781|4129783 said:
"I am the least anti-semetic person you've ever seen. I am the least racist person you've ever seen."

He has to know that he's a raging lunatic/liar, right?!?!

No honey, he believes all this crap he says. He is back in his "reality show" mode now. Unbelieveable

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Chicago is worse....almost.....than anywhere in the middle east that you talk about on the news"

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
There is something really, seriously wrong with him. This is the most unprofessional thing I've ever seen in my life. Shocking.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
lovedogs|1487272242|4129789 said:
"Chicago is worse....almost.....than anywhere in the middle east that you talk about on the news"

OMG

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jaaron|1487272278|4129792 said:
There is something really, seriously wrong with him. This is the most unprofessional thing I've ever seen in my life. Shocking.

He's now claiming that the "other side" is the one that put up "inappropriate signs"

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
He can't stop throwing insults around, unbelievable. "Lightweights". Very disparaging to anyone that doesn't align with his views.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel like I'm watching SNL... but it's Thursday afternoon...

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
He literally can't answer a single question, so he just rambles and repeats himself.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jaaron|1487272474|4129799 said:
He literally can't answer a single question, so he just rambles and repeats himself.

Because his answers are word salad/self complimentary loads of crap. When that reporter asked him about meeting with the "CBC" (congressional black caucus), he said " THE WHAT", and then aggressively told her to "set up the meeting". She had to say "I'm just a reporter, I can't set up a meeting". He is a parody of a human being.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1487272428|4129797 said:

SNL will great the week. Lots of new materia!

DeeJay, I hope you don't mind that I just traded our dad's in for Jenn's dad.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1487272600|4129801 said:

All SNL has to do is post this footage of Cheeto himself. :nono: :lol:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1487272600|4129801 said:
Dee*Jay|1487272428|4129797 said:

DeeJay, I hope you don't mind that I just traded our dad's in for Jenn's dad.

Please feel free to trade in my mother too.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someone needs to shut him up.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1487271707|4129781 said:
No, he didn't. That's not what the question was about. The question was about the ship off the coast, the buzz off a ship, etc. The question has nothing to do with HRC.

Uhh, yes he did. The reporter asked him how he (Chump) can draw a difference between the news being 'fake' about the Flynn leaks vs. when he was calling for Russia (during the campaign) to release the details they have on HRC's server/campaign, that it appeared hypocritical of him (Chump). Chump responded that the difference was Flynn's leaks were classified whereas Clinton's were not - that they were about her staff calling her names, how she was leaked questions from CNN for the debates, etc.

Then he was asked about the ship off the coast.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank goodness for a record of these gems:

Here are the most memorable lines (my commentary in italics):

On how things are going
"This administration is running like a fine-tuned machine."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

On leaks, news
"The leaks are real, the news is fake."
As many have pointed out, those things essentially can't be true at the same time. Either the leaks are fake (e.g. not accurate), or they are accurate. If the leaks are real (accurate), then news about them is also accurate. Unless he's claiming that the leaks are real but the news about them is fake, which doesnt make sense.

On false claims about his Electoral College win's spot in history
"I was given that information, I don't know."

On his own speech
"I'm not ranting and raving, I'm just telling you you're dishonest people."
riiiiiiiiight

On Obamacare
"Obamacare, they fill up our alleys with people you wonder how they got there."

On reports about Russia contacts
"You can talk all you want about Russia -- which was all a fabricated fake news ... It is all fake news. It is all fake news."
oh good, more fake news. So Flynn didnt have contact? Nothing shady is going on? OK SCROTUS!

On Flynn
"I don't think he did anything wrong. If anything, he did something right."

On why Flynn was fired
"The thing is he didn't tell our Vice President properly and then he said he didn't remember... that just wasn't acceptable to me."

On an alternative career
"I'd be a pretty good reporter."

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I literally JUST copied these lines into a post Lovedogs! (Great minds!)

O...M...G...

Thanks CNN for compiling the crazy all in one spot.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results