shape
carat
color
clarity

Is a rose gold watch a classic or too trendy?

figment23

Rough_Rock
I've been wearing a small diameter rose gold rolex and omega for 4 years now. Everyone loves them because they're understated. If the rose gold tone goes with your skin, they pop much less than white or yellow gold.

I also wear a brown mesh skagen that people seem to love. I wouldn't call it trendy, I don't see many, and plan to wear mine a long time.

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Rose gold is a classic, and blends nicely with both antique and modern pieces. Please show us which you decide upon!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
I think I am leaning toward this Armani watch...if I can find it...

armani watch.jpg

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
I like rose gold, though I haven't really bought much of it. I'm a little OCD sometimes, and it really bothers me when things don't match just so. I would love to start a collection though!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Rose gold is definitely a classic for watches. Trust me on this. Not a trend. No worries.

janiced163

Rough_Rock
It's modern classic. I've wanted a two-toned watch that is modern yet classic, and finally found it! :apple: The Everrose Datejust in a midsize.

Rolex.jpg

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! That's nice!

I love my Rolex. Rolex is great. With the screw down crown it's waterproof for all intents and purposes and they last forever.

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! I've been lusting after one, but I'm not sure I can justify the expense. Maybe, once I get my master's, I will reward myself with one. One of my former co workers has a rolex, and she wear it every day, and it still looks as good as the day she got it.

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
OHHHHH i love them. I have been eyeing a skaggen in white gold. Now that I know they make it in rose I am going to have to look for one of those.

Either chpice you make will ne stunning
:bigsmile:

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
that rolex is stunning! love it!

janiced163

Rough_Rock
mintve|1290913896|2780705 said:
that rolex is stunning! love it!
Thank you! I love the Michael Kors also. :love:

Diamond Lover Girl

Rough_Rock
Trade
I love the MK watch so much! Lately I have been crazy about Rose Gold.. I really want to start a collection of Rose gold. All I have is White gold and silver. Never have been much of a fan of yellow gold only because it does not go well with my skintone... but the rose gold would work for me. Love the Rolext too :)

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love Skagen's design. I have two and I wear them all the time.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Imdanny|1290733858|2779418 said:
Congrats! That's nice!

I love my Rolex. Rolex is great. With the screw down crown it's waterproof for all intents and purposes and they last forever.
the rose gold on that style Rolex is perfection! im a Rolex LOVER as well ! The color adds to its style!in 5-10-20 years you will be glad you went with this combination!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
janiced163|1290733337|2779413 said:
It's modern classic. I've wanted a two-toned watch that is modern yet classic, and finally found it! :apple: The Everrose Datejust in a midsize.

This is a beauty!!!

Lori

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
How interesting to find this thread! My parents just offered to buy me a watch for Christmas, and I chose a rose Skagen:

Love the mesh, and I have a rose gold ering/wedding ring too. Very excited! :twirl:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Rose gold is considered trendy in the US, but has always been popular in Europe. You'll see wealthy older men with high end rose gold/stainless watches as frequently as you see yellow gold/stainless here.

I think the Michael Kors watch you posted is trendy, but the Rolex 2-tone is a classic. That said, I think the Kors watch is very nice, and I would consider it for daily wear.

I have a similar 2 tone Rolex in YG/stainless, and I love it, but don't feel comfrotable wearing it everyday because of the place I work.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Michael Kors has gone ROSE GOLD CRAZY. He must have 20+ different rose gold designs this Xmas season. Dizzying. I like the all Rose Gold look in theory but would be afraid to rock it because something about "solid gold" look watches that *aren't* actually gold seems flashier than models that seem more *realistic* to me. Mixing "gold" with stainless. I realize that's TOTALLY SILLY. But I can't get past it for myself. LOVE LOVE LOVE rose gold though! And the Rose look.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
decodelighted|1321979958|3066822 said:
Michael Kors has gone ROSE GOLD CRAZY. He must have 20+ different rose gold designs this Xmas season. Dizzying. I like the all Rose Gold look in theory but would be afraid to rock it because something about "solid gold" look watches that *aren't* actually gold seems flashier than models that seem more *realistic* to me. Mixing "gold" with stainless. I realize that's TOTALLY SILLY. But I can't get past it for myself. LOVE LOVE LOVE rose gold though! And the Rose look.

Funny, I was actually coming in to say the same thing!

I LOVE rose gold. Classic. But rose GOLD. Not the fake stuff I'm seeing EVERYWHERE these days. Don't get me wrong, I think they are super pretty (in fact, a bunch of gals chipped in and did get a MK RG watch for a gal pal for her bday), but it definitely seems trendy/fashion to me.

Still, fun to wear right now...I'd like one for grins myself!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

The MK brown and rose gold watch combo my (young) colleague/friend has is really cute. Suits her to a tee.

My DH commented he liked some rose gold men's watches....

cheers--Sharon

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i love RG watches... :love:

IMG_1925.JPG

IMG_1559.jpg

queenofbluenile

Rough_Rock
I vote classic as well. I've got my eye on one as well!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
DF's rose gold watch is the Jewel of the Week!

Congrats, DF!

adenkelten

Rough_Rock
natsplat|1320754943|3056744 said:
How interesting to find this thread! My parents just offered to buy me a watch for Christmas, and I chose a rose Skagen:

Love the mesh, and I have a rose gold ering/wedding ring too. Very excited! :twirl:

Wow! Its just amazing, really stunning design and nice strap. I love it, would really want to get it. Thanks for posting!

hublot watches

jewelrybox

Rough_Rock
Rose gold is classic, I would say. For classic individualists so to speak.

jewelrybox

Rough_Rock
I found some really nice rose gold watches for women on chrono24, if you want to have a look. I think the watches there really show that the material is definitely classic!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results