shape
carat
color
clarity

Invite help please...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IluvEmeralds

Shiny_Rock
Ladies,

I''m reaching out for suggestions on a good site to use for inexpensive STD''s and simple invites for my after-wedding party. Since FI and I are going away to get married on our own in the Keys, I really only need an invite for the after party. Preferrably I''m looking for ones with a beachy theme.

Has anyone had any luck?

Thanks in advance!!
:)ILE

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
I did my STD''s through magnetstreetweddings. I think it was $280 for 150, so I don''t think that bad. That included the magnet, backing card with additional info typed on the back, lables with return address, sticker seals, and the envelopes.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Hobby Lobby has some DIY ones.
I think I used rexcraft... I cannot remember. They had some beach themed ones. Also, check out THEKNOT they usually have some suggestions.... Do you have any bridal shows? I signed up and got put on a mailing list and got 3 or 4 catalogs mailed to me... made picking what I wanted really simple! Best wishes!
35.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Someone recently used vistaprint? Can''t remember who though.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
I am using magnetstreet for my STD''s as well. They have some really cute products for a reasonable price. They also do just regular cards and postcard not just magnets that are nice too.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I got my invites pretty cheaply from exclusivelyweddings.com

IluvEmeralds

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ladies for your suggestions!! I appreciate it. I guess it''s harder for me since I don''t really want a "wedding" invitation just a simple STD and a party invite..

GRR...I always have to make things difficult I guess :)

ILE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results