shape
carat
color
clarity

Invitations?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
So we are just over 3 months out from the wedding and we really need to get our invitations ordered ASAP. We''re trying to keep them pretty reasonable with an absolute max of $3 an invite (including response card and postage), so that really means $2 an invite (or just over) for the invitation and response card. We need 130 invitations and we really don''t want to DIY.

We''re looking at maybe using these invitations. Do they come across as tacky? Our wedding isn''t super formal, so the invitations don''t need to be, but we want them to look nice. We have ordered a sample of those to check for quality (although if anyone has used those before, please let me know).

Any other ideas? Thanks in advance!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I like them. They are very elegant, and if the wedding is not formal, I think an all and one piece is fine.

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
My friend got her invites off of valueprint.com

They seemed to have some pretty good prices, and run a lot of deals.

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry, the correct web address is vistaprint.com

not valueprint.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Hey LP! We got ours from White Aisle. While their customer service sucked big time, the invitations were gorgeous and a good price, and our rewedding was informal as well. HTH!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Those are cute!

But you don''t sound 100% about them?

We used David''s Bridal, which--shockingly enough--has really GOOD customer service. They must have spent hours on the phone with me making sure everything was perfect, and they comped our proofs. Our invites were comparable to yours in price and turned out gorgeous...but that didn''t include insert cards and replies, which were separate.

That said, they have a few very basic, classic ones that run like, 60 or $70.00 per 100. I ordered a ton of samples and they were totally fine. FI just didn''t want a traditional "folder" one.

http://www.invitationsbydavidsbridal.com/Wedding-Invitations/View-All/2947-DB4228-Timeless--Invitation.pro

(This is ours, fwiw, but different fonts)
http://www.invitationsbydavidsbridal.com/Wedding-Invitations/View-All/2947-DB9194-Deckle-Edge-Collection--Black-Invitation.pro

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Huh, for some reason, I wouldn''t have thought that David''s Bridal did wedding invitations. They''re really pretty!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the replies everyone! The samples shipped last week and so I should have a better idea of what these look like in person soon.

Thanks for the suggestions of VistaPrint and White Aisle. I''ll have to check those out as well.

blueroses, I think I''m just not sure because I haven''t seen them in person and so I''m a bit leery. Thanks for the DB suggestion!

We''re still also exploring the idea of having a local printer do them for us with a drawing that my sister did of the water tower at our location, so that is an option as well.

Again, thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results