shape
carat
color
clarity

Introduction

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Greetings LIW!

I did a brief intro on the LIW main thread but I think a more in depth post was required so here goes.

I met my SO in first grade :) if you can believe. We went to school together our whole lives up through senior year of HS. However, we were never friends - just acquaintances. We actually stood next to each other at graduation - pictures of us marching towards our diplomas exist - which is hilarious.

Anyway, we reconnected some twenty years later - where else? Facebook! Have been dating seriously since January and while it's only been a handful of months it seems we're headed down that aisle. He adores my son (age 4 - also with an autism spectrum disorder) and is very understanding of my nutty exhusband.

All that said, I found pricescope while searching for rings :) and have been lurking since April. So here I am. And yes I am nutty for diamonds.

That's about it for now. I look forward to seeing you all around here. Oh yes - we're in the garden state -- anyone else?

:) ~ruby.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome Ruby! That''s awesome that you have such a great SO who is willing to deal with exH nuttiness. I am in the same situation (I have two lil girls) and it''s great to find a SO that''s willing to be there through thick and thin, huh?

I hope your LIW stay is short and sweet!

LadyJane83

Shiny_Rock
Welcome! You are in the right place. I am an ex-jersey girl myself!

AnneTossy

Rough_Rock
I''m not from New Jersey, but welcome anyways!! I love pricescope, too. It''s really helped with the whole ring searching/waiting game. We''re glad you''re here but hopefully you wont have to wait too long! :)

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! :) I love you all already!
I venture that ring shopping will happen right after the new year. That''s my story and I''m sticking to it. Later tonight I''ll attach my dream rings. :)

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
How funny! I also went to school with my SO (like, from middle school up through high school) and we grew up a couple blocks away from each other. And we also reconnected through Facebook. He''s two years older than me, but still, it''s funny how that works.

Welcome!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! My SO lived in New Jersey for a little while when he was younger but i''ve never been there.

Hope your stay is short and sweet!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results