shape
carat
color
clarity

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mickeyva

Rough_Rock
Hi! I found the site when my BF and I were researching diamonds, and have posted a couple things in the Rocky Talk forum. We''ve been together for just over three years and started looking for rings back in august, although the last month or so has been pretty serious about ring shopping. I think he might have reserved a diamond already (not sure..) and now we''re between two settings. Since I keep going back and forth, I decided to let him decide so he can surprise me a little. I''m getting anxious for it to happen! He moved in January 2009, and then I finally decided to move in October 2009 and move-in with him. I wasn''t thrilled about the living together w/o being engaged, so I hope it happens sooner than later. And I''m terrible about surprises, the whole thing makes me anxious!

Anyway, looking forward to meeting everyone on the site and hearing everyone''s stories and hopefully good news!!

LadyJane83

Shiny_Rock
Welcome! And first off- congrats!

I am new here too. I know how anxious you feel. A lot of ladies on this board are in similar positions. I know my bf hasn''t picked out anything yet, but I know it is coming. I''ve given him a very firm idea and we''ve gone shopping and looked online together, but like you, I won''t know exactly which ring I am getting or when he orders it.

We''ve been living together for almost 2 years, and have been together about 4.5 years total. We''ve talked seriously about marriage for years but didn''t start really shopping until last week. I think he''ll get something within the next two weeks. I know I must be driving him crazy with my ring talk though . . . the antiticipation is really intense!

So... feel free to vent, b/c we all definitely relate.
1.gif
Hang in there and try to just let it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results